Big 3: How many regular season games together?

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Post Reply

How many regular season games will we have Book, Beal, and Durant all available?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:37 am

0-15
2
7%
16-28
1
3%
29-41
7
23%
42-58
19
63%
59-69
1
3%
70+
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 30

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 32905
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: San Diego, CA (Phoenix Native)

Big 3: How many regular season games together?

Post by Superbone »

Obviously, this is going to be an ongoing issue. How many regular season games do you think we will we have Book, Beal, and Durant all available to play? Probably a good idea to get our expectations in check.

Also, add a post with your range and we'll see how many of us got it right at the end of the season. In addition, pick a number so we can have a clear winner(s). Whoever is closest wins. Doesn't matter if it's over or under. The poll is only open for five days so act fast. Get your range and number post in by October 29th EOD PT to qualify.

Tracker: 22/58 (last updated 2/25/2024 after start of Suns/Lakers)
"Be Legendary."

User avatar
TOO
Posts: 10030
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:21 pm

Re: Big 3: How many regular season games together?

Post by TOO »

50 or so. With rest and dings, just gotta get through the season.
👀

User avatar
ShelC
Posts: 12130
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:00 am

Re: Big 3: How many regular season games together?

Post by ShelC »

Voted 42-58 with the number closer to 55.

User avatar
Kryptonic
Posts: 2366
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:08 pm
Location: Florence, AZ

Re: Big 3: How many regular season games together?

Post by Kryptonic »

What I want and what will probably happen are two different things... I'm hoping the same like you guys, but feel 41 games will be what we're able to run with all 3 at the same time. The only way they go more is if they rest them all at the same time but feel like they'll stagger them.

User avatar
Kryptonic
Posts: 2366
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:08 pm
Location: Florence, AZ

Re: Big 3: How many regular season games together?

Post by Kryptonic »

Who picked 0-15?

User avatar
ShelC
Posts: 12130
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:00 am

Re: Big 3: How many regular season games together?

Post by ShelC »

And by Big 3 you mean Book, KD and Nurk right?

User avatar
TOO
Posts: 10030
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:21 pm

Re: Big 3: How many regular season games together?

Post by TOO »

Kryptonic wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:02 am
Who picked 0-15?
Chris Paul.
👀

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 32905
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: San Diego, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: Big 3: How many regular season games together?

Post by Superbone »

The winning range is the one I probably should have broken up more. Anyway, my number is 48.
"Be Legendary."

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 32905
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: San Diego, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: Big 3: How many regular season games together?

Post by Superbone »

ShelC wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:03 am
And by Big 3 you mean Book, KD and Nurk right?
The 3 tallest, right? :P
"Be Legendary."

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 32905
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: San Diego, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: Big 3: How many regular season games together?

Post by Superbone »

TOO wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:04 am
Kryptonic wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:02 am
Who picked 0-15?
Chris Paul.
Damn you, Paul! Still slowing things down from afar.
"Be Legendary."

User avatar
wpmiller42
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:22 pm

Re: Big 3: How many regular season games together?

Post by wpmiller42 »

I'm going to go with 65.

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 32905
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: San Diego, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: Big 3: How many regular season games together?

Post by Superbone »

wpmiller42 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:08 am
I'm going to go with 65.
I hope you are right!
"Be Legendary."

Carno
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:27 am

Re: Big 3: How many regular season games together?

Post by Carno »

I predict each of the three will play at least 65 games each, but with staggered rest/injuries, the 3 will play together in 49 games.

User avatar
Kryptonic
Posts: 2366
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:08 pm
Location: Florence, AZ

Re: Big 3: How many regular season games together?

Post by Kryptonic »

Next poll... Who's going to highest scoring game this year? Could see Book go for 63.

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 32905
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: San Diego, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: Big 3: How many regular season games together?

Post by Superbone »

Kryptonic wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:39 am
Next poll... Who's going to highest scoring game this year? Could see Book go for 63.
Ah, the Jordan number. I like the idea. Go for it! I'd pick Book too for the honor. For a number that high, it would have to be on a night when all three are not playing. I'd probably guess in the 50s though.
"Be Legendary."

User avatar
Cap
Posts: 8522
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:08 pm

Re: Big 3: How many regular season games together?

Post by Cap »

Superbone wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:50 am
Kryptonic wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:39 am
Next poll... Who's going to highest scoring game this year? Could see Book go for 63.
Ah, the Jordan number. I like the idea. Go for it! I'd pick Book too for the honor. For a number that high, it would have to be on a night when all three are not playing. I'd probably guess in the 50s though.
Not necessarily. On a night when Book really has it going and nobody can stop him, it’s easy to see KD and Beal constantly feeding him and loving every minute of it.

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 32905
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: San Diego, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: Big 3: How many regular season games together?

Post by Superbone »

Cap wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:52 am
Superbone wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:50 am
Kryptonic wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:39 am
Next poll... Who's going to highest scoring game this year? Could see Book go for 63.
Ah, the Jordan number. I like the idea. Go for it! I'd pick Book too for the honor. For a number that high, it would have to be on a night when all three are not playing. I'd probably guess in the 50s though.
Not necessarily. On a night when Book really has it going and nobody can stop him, it’s easy to see KD and Beal constantly feeding him and loving every minute of it.
That's a good point and speaks to the character and selflessness of the guys.
"Be Legendary."

User avatar
Split T
Posts: 25064
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:51 am
Location: Provo, Utah

Re: Big 3: How many regular season games together?

Post by Split T »

I’m going 45

User avatar
Kryptonic
Posts: 2366
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:08 pm
Location: Florence, AZ

Re: Big 3: How many regular season games together?

Post by Kryptonic »

Cap wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:52 am
Superbone wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:50 am
Kryptonic wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:39 am
Next poll... Who's going to highest scoring game this year? Could see Book go for 63.
Ah, the Jordan number. I like the idea. Go for it! I'd pick Book too for the honor. For a number that high, it would have to be on a night when all three are not playing. I'd probably guess in the 50s though.
Not necessarily. On a night when Book really has it going and nobody can stop him, it’s easy to see KD and Beal constantly feeding him and loving every minute of it.
Kinda what I was thinking... All three of them would happily give up the rock if the others were cooking that night but Book (and maybe it's because I haven't seen as much of Beals game) has had a lot of games lately where he just erupts in the first quarter. If that happens, I could easily see the other two playing decoy the rest of the game just to let Book go off.

User avatar
JeremyG
Posts: 7122
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:16 pm

Re: Big 3: How many regular season games together?

Post by JeremyG »

I'm going to stick with what I predicted earlier in the summer (20-40 games), but I went with the optimistic side of that and selected 29-41. I'll just go in the middle of my range and say 30 for the exact number.
"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.

Post Reply