Jimmer?

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
carey

Re: Jimmer?

Post by carey »

Early buzz on Jimmer is that he's going to the Bulls who have had interest in him for a while.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Charlie Smithy!

Post by Charlie Smithy! »

carey wrote:Early buzz on Jimmer is that he's going to the Bulls who have had interest in him for a while.
I woulda bet one of my testicli that Utah would have been the first to snatch him up. Well then.

Ring_Wanted

Post by Ring_Wanted »

TheOriginalOriginal wrote:
Ring_Wanted wrote:
TheOriginalOriginal wrote:Shouldnt have signed Barbosa. :(

I hope we take a look at Jimmer, we can ditch Xmas or Slava in favor of him. Slava has no place here, especially when Horny run Kieff out at the 5.
I disagree. Barbosa has been a good contributor all things considered. He won't be a plus every night, but any time he makes half his shots he has done his job. He is out there to go one on one and score, and he has done it enough times to be considered a good signing.
Ehhhh.. I don't think so, he's had a couple of good outings, but I think his NBA days are over after the season. He's very mediocre across the board. He can occasionally get to the hole, but its a 50/50 shot on if he makes it, his shooting has been average, he's not a great ballhandler/passer either. Aside from nostalgia, I still don't get why we signed him.
That's simply not the case. He has had more than a couple of good games, unless by good game you mean 15-20 points for instance, but my expectations are much lower for a midseason FA who is making the minimum. He filled a void after Bledsoe went down because Archie and Ish were practically a liability at the time, and personally I don't think a random FA guard would have done much better. I'm not giving him a chorus, just saying that he has been ok, taking in mind all factors.

Bruiser

Post by Bruiser »

Jimmer seems to be leaning towards joining the Bulls... :?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I guess the Bulls are the team to join if you want 40 minutes a game.

Bruiser

Post by Bruiser »

Mori Chu wrote:I guess the Bulls are the team to join if you want 40 minutes a game.
Sure! But I really don't see him getting more than 20 - if at all...