Game Day: Bulls (21-23) @ Suns (24-18), Mon 1/22/24

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Superbone

Re: Game Day: Bulls (21-23) @ Suns (24-18), Mon 1/22/24

Post by Superbone »

wpmiller42 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:01 pm
One qualm I have about last night's game, is that during the post-game interview, KD said something along the lines of that they made adjustments to their defensive scheme at halftime that helped them get back into the game. Well, what the heck was the thought process going into the game? Because for a long time, it looked like the defensive plan was to leave Caruso wide open in the corner for 3s, which I think most would agree isn't the best way to go. It would be so interesting to follow around the coaches as they game plan game to game.

On a more fun note, my 7-year old watched the second half of the game with me and I wish I could bottle up the excitement and fun that he had watching that comeback and share it with everyone. And when KD made that shot at the end and the game and just the "wow" moment he had... just good father/son time right there.
Awesome about your experience with your son. That's what sports is all about!

As far as your qualm. You don't know for sure how their offense is going to get their guys open until the game starts and you have to make adjustments from there. I'm sure the game plan from the start wasn't to leave Caruso or any other high percentage shooter wide open.
"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

You guys can thank me for this win. Once again, I turned it off when it was looking bleak. Just happened to be with 4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter last night. During the Sacramento game, I turned it off after the 3rd quarter. Haha
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

In2ition wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:46 pm
You guys can thank me for this win. Once again, I turned it off when it was looking bleak. Just happened to be with 4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter last night. During the Sacramento game, I turned it off after the 3rd quarter. Haha
Sorry, we're not going to thank you for being a fair weather fan. :P Take it like a man!
"Be Legendary."

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Yeah, come here and curse everyone in the organization and the refs. Like a man!
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:07 pm
Yeah, come here and curse everyone in the organization and the refs. Like a man!
Yeah! Wait...
"Be Legendary."

Furlanfufi

Post by Furlanfufi »

I think Eubanks, as the other players on the bench can contribute more and are capable of it.

They just have to be put in a position to suceed.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Superbone wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:06 pm
In2ition wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:46 pm
Sorry, we're not going to thank you for being a fair weather fan. :P Take it like a man!
Haha, that's fair. This is my life now.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass