Suns get their PG? IT returns

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Mori Chu

Re: Suns get their PG? IT returns

Post by Mori Chu »

Sorry I've been away from the threads so far today. I was out with the family. I just saw that a mod locked the Ayton thread. I respect the mod's sentiment behind doing so, but I think it would actually be best if we left the thread unlocked. I know the thread is seen by some as a toxic thread, a place where people insult DA and take potshots at each other. But the thread serves a useful purpose as a honeypot, a containment field around any negative discussion about DA that would otherwise spill out into other threads. I think overall it has been good for us as a community to have mutually agreed not to talk trash about DA outside of that one thread. That way, folks who don't want to rehash all that stuff can just avoid the thread. I'd rather have it that way than have DA stuff in every thread.

That said, I think such a sentiment could be expressed in a respectful way, and the personal insults and attacks here are out of line. Sauce, please be more respectful to others here if you're gonna express your opinions. I don't want to censor people or tell them what they can and can't say, but also I want this to be a site with a kind and supportive community rather than a cesspool like Reddit where everybody can flame each other. We're all friends here, so let's not talk to somebody a way you wouldn't do in public if we were at the pub or somebody's house watching the Suns. Thanks.

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

Mori Chu wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:11 pm
Sorry I've been away from the threads so far today. I was out with the family. I just saw that a mod locked the Ayton thread. I respect the mod's sentiment behind doing so, but I think it would actually be best if we left the thread unlocked. I know the thread is seen by some as a toxic thread, a place where people insult DA and take potshots at each other. But the thread serves a useful purpose as a honeypot, a containment field around any negative discussion about DA that would otherwise spill out into other threads. I think overall it has been good for us as a community to have mutually agreed not to talk trash about DA outside of that one thread. That way, folks who don't want to rehash all that stuff can just avoid the thread. I'd rather have it that way than have DA stuff in every thread.

That said, I think such a sentiment could be expressed in a respectful way, and the personal insults and attacks here are out of line. Sauce, please be more respectful to others here if you're gonna express your opinions. I don't want to censor people or tell them what they can and can't say, but also I want this to be a site with a kind and supportive community rather than a cesspool like Reddit where everybody can flame each other. We're all friends here, so let's not talk to somebody a way you wouldn't do in public if we were at the pub or somebody's house watching the Suns. Thanks.
Yeah, tell that to Bone.

Theres no difference between passive aggression and aggression

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

specialsauce wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:19 pm
Mori Chu wrote:

Yeah, tell that to Bone.

I love you too Saucy. :D
"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I've spoken with Bone and I've unlocked the thread, which was what put the bee in your bonnet in the first place. So I'm assuming we can all calm ourselves about it and move on.

ShadowHawke

Post by ShadowHawke »

Mori Chu wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:48 pm
I've spoken with Bone and I've unlocked the thread, which was what put the bee in your bonnet in the first place. So I'm assuming we can all calm ourselves about it and move on.
I don't think anyone is going to calm down until the Suns organization deals with the terminal CRI the team keeps exhibiting.

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

Superbone wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:47 pm
specialsauce wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:

Yeah, tell that to Bone.

Case in point

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

Oh dear....
SUNS Fan from the Land of Sun, Sea and Sand ;)

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

specialsauce wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:33 pm
Superbone wrote:
specialsauce wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:

Yeah, tell that to Bone.

Case in point
I was serious. I'm currently reading A Path with Heart: A Guide Through the Perils and Promises of Spiritual Life by Jack Kornfield.

Sorry you thought I was being sarcastic. You are my Suns brother as are everybody else here and a few sisters in hiding. You know who you are, YGR. :)
"Be Legendary."

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

Superbone wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:40 pm
specialsauce wrote:
Superbone wrote:
specialsauce wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:

Yeah, tell that to Bone.

Case in point
I was serious. I'm currently reading A Path with Heart: A Guide Through the Perils and Promises of Spiritual Life by Jack Kornfield.

Sorry you thought I was being sarcastic. You are my Suns brother as are everybody else here and a few sisters in hiding. You know you are, YGR. :)
I definitely interpreted sarcasm. I'm sorry.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

specialsauce wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 pm
Superbone wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:40 pm
specialsauce wrote:
Superbone wrote:
specialsauce wrote:

Yeah, tell that to Bone.

Case in point

Sorry you thought I was being sarcastic. You are my Suns brother as are everybody else here and a few sisters in hiding. You know who you are, YGR. :)
I definitely interpreted sarcasm. I'm sorry.
No worries, man. I admit that I am often sarcastic so I see how it could be taken the other way. We good.
"Be Legendary."

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

You guys should just kiss already!!

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Immeasurable irrational confidence.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

I mean ya gotta admire him for that
He been against all odds from minute one so he not gonna suddenly change lol

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

That's right. He'll be in his 60's telling people he could still make the All-Star game.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:07 pm
That's right. He'll be in his 60's telling people he could still make the All-Star game.
:lol: :lol:

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Is tonight the return? Maybe he's small enough to find the switch.
"Be Legendary."

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

I forgot about them crossing paths