Happy Eric Bledsoe Day!

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
virtual9mm

Re: Happy Eric Bledsoe Day!

Post by virtual9mm »

Regarding Dragic vs. Bledsoe, I think that I'd rather have Dragic because of his commitment to the organization. That being said, sign/trade Bledsoe or keep him. No point in letting him walk.

If a team is making noises about signing him to a max contract, call their bluff and say that we'll match regardless but that we'd look at reasonable S&Ts.

carey

Post by carey »

Soon as you say that you'll consider S&Ts, teams know you wouldn't match a max deal because you generally don't trade players worth the max.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

INFORMER

Post by INFORMER »

TheOriginalOriginal wrote:Bledsoe is also a better complement to our bigs
Our bigs aren't really good enough for that to be a significant factor in evaluating Bledsoe's place with this team, IMO.
Trendon Watford. Please and thank you.

TOO

Post by TOO »

For the Suns to go anywhere, they're gonna have to be. Say we pursue Monroe, Bledsoes drive and dumps would help him tremendously, same goes for Len and Plumlee as they develop. To me it just seems you don't like his fit regardless.
Jones and Vogel gotta go.

INFORMER

Post by INFORMER »

It's not that I don't like his fit; it's just that I don't love it nor do I feel he's needed. And I don't see him throwing lobs to Plumlee being cause for saying, "man, we gotta have this guy."
Trendon Watford. Please and thank you.

TOO

Post by TOO »

INFORMER wrote:It's not that I don't like his fit; it's just that I don't love it nor do I feel he's needed. And I don't see him throwing lobs to Plumlee being cause for saying, "man, we gotta have this guy."
Because thats what I said? :roll:
Jones and Vogel gotta go.