Game Day (Exhibition): Nuggets @ Suns, Fri 10/10/14

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
The Bobster

Re: Game Day (Exhibition): Nuggets @ Suns, Fri 10/10/14

Post by The Bobster »

Goodwin and Len are waaaaaay to young to give up on.

Nearly every player who comes into the league has some learning to do.
Author of The Basketball Draft Fact Book: A History of Professional Basketball's College Drafts
Available from Scarecrow Press at - https://rowman.com/ISBN/9780810890695

pickle

Post by pickle »

Indy wrote:
Sunsfan4life wrote:I think Eric Bledsoe is going to have a big year. I'm a little worried about Goran because I'm not a huge fan of guys playing year round and I think Goran may wear down. Eric, though seems to have a lot to prove and Grant Hill said that the training staff says he's in the best shape hes ever been in and came to camp in the best shape of anyone. The injuries obviously are the biggest concern, however He's been pretty efficient these first 2 games. I'll always be a more of a Goran guy, But I'm worried about the wear and tear and I think EB could explode this yr even more so. Playing with a chip on his shoulder too I think because a lot of people questioned (and rightfully so) his worth this offseason
Agreed. Either way it is going to be exciting.
damn it! i joined a fantasy league and both guys were available and i picked up goran... on the one hand i really want us to handle goran's minutes so that he doesn't wear down; on the other hand, he's like my round 3 pick or something. he better perform!

pickle

Post by pickle »

The Bobster wrote:Goodwin and Len are waaaaaay to young to give up on.

Nearly every player who comes into the league has some learning to do.
i agree with this. and also agree with R_W that if anyone i'm willing to give up ennis, not because he's not a good player but because we have so much talent at the 1 spot that there's no way ennis will 1. improve upon that collective talent and 2. get much playing time whatsoever.