Geography

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Vladimir_Taltos

Geography

Post by Vladimir_Taltos »

Ok, Virt, yes I'm still in the Bay area these days, and yes, we should chat and see about catching a game or three this season...I'm cheering the Ws too.

Others...for fun...anyone else up this way? Where are people hanging their hats these days?

Virt, sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, been traveling in the northeast all week for work. I'll PM you my contact info.

VT

LazarusLong

Re: Geography

Post by LazarusLong »

I often visit SF in February or March for an organization I am with. If I plan to be in the area, I'll give your a holler.
Window is open again ... blue skies ahead?

Indy

Post by Indy »

My company has numerous locations in the SF/SJ area so I usually have good reasons to be up there.

virtual9mm

Post by virtual9mm »

Hell yeah. I'm in and out of SF through Christmas, and then will be in AZ most likely through late January before heading back to HK.

pickle

Post by pickle »

virtual9mm wrote:Hell yeah. I'm in and out of SF through Christmas, and then will be in AZ most likely through late January before heading back to HK.
back to hk? you are based there? don't suppose you ever come up north to beijing? or maybe if i ever get the chance to visit hk we could meet up here for a bit of a suns rendezvous...

virtual9mm

Post by virtual9mm »

Planning to do one more semester there (Spring 2015) before I try to find a job in the US -- if you're in HK during that time, we can certainly try to catch a game together! I will have Int'l League Pass.

Probably not going up to Beijing anytime soon, although I'd love to visit.

Immortal

Post by Immortal »

North San Diego county here. Any other Suns fans around these parts? I know 'Bone is/was in Temecula.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

azwildcat11 wrote:North San Diego county here. Any other Suns fans around these parts? I know 'Bone is/was in Temecula.
You got it! Work in SD.
"Be Legendary."