Suns News: Week 1 10/27-11/2

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
OE32

Re: Suns News: Week 1 10/27-11/2

Post by OE32 »

Xylus wrote:Did anyone hear the Sarver interview on Burns & Gambo yesterday? He said something very interesting about the Bledsoe signing this summer.

Paraphrasing... Sarver said that there was a long four-month stalement between the two sides. When they finally met back up, they negotiated a contract fairly quickly. Sarver said there were two things he asked Bledsoe about first thing:

1. First, the Suns coaching/training staff compiled a list of things for Bledsoe to work on over the summer. Sarver asked Bledsoe if he remembered the list and if he actually worked on any of it. Bledsoe recited the list almost verbatim and had worked on all of it.

2. Second, Sarver told Bledsoe to lift up his shirt. Bledsoe went into the summer overweight, if you can believe that. Sarver said Bledsoe lifted his shirt and his midsection was absolutely shredded. It was clear that Bled had trained his ass off.
LOVE IT!!!

I know, I know, I know it's early, but does anyone else think we could be contenders... this year? I mean, we have a game won against the world champs (it's early, we all know). The Cavs and the Bulls don't look as dominant as anticipated (and the Cavs bench is not good). We're ahead of the Thunder at this point, yeah? Really, the team I'm most worried about right now is the Clippers.

... I predicted we would win the season series against the Spurs. A lot of other things I've predicted are looking pretty good now. Notice I made no predictions about Alex whatsoever, though. Didn't call that one! Related: I didn't see the preseason game against Utah.

JCSunsfan

Post by JCSunsfan »

OE32 wrote:
Xylus wrote:Did anyone hear the Sarver interview on Burns & Gambo yesterday? He said something very interesting about the Bledsoe signing this summer.

Paraphrasing... Sarver said that there was a long four-month stalement between the two sides. When they finally met back up, they negotiated a contract fairly quickly. Sarver said there were two things he asked Bledsoe about first thing:

1. First, the Suns coaching/training staff compiled a list of things for Bledsoe to work on over the summer. Sarver asked Bledsoe if he remembered the list and if he actually worked on any of it. Bledsoe recited the list almost verbatim and had worked on all of it.

2. Second, Sarver told Bledsoe to lift up his shirt. Bledsoe went into the summer overweight, if you can believe that. Sarver said Bledsoe lifted his shirt and his midsection was absolutely shredded. It was clear that Bled had trained his ass off.
LOVE IT!!!

I know, I know, I know it's early, but does anyone else think we could be contenders... this year? I mean, we have a game won against the world champs (it's early, we all know). The Cavs and the Bulls don't look as dominant as anticipated (and the Cavs bench is not good). We're ahead of the Thunder at this point, yeah? Really, the team I'm most worried about right now is the Clippers.

... I predicted we would win the season series against the Spurs. A lot of other things I've predicted are looking pretty good now. Notice I made no predictions about Alex whatsoever, though. Didn't call that one! Related: I didn't see the preseason game against Utah.
If Len could do what he did last night consistently, yes. That is really all that was missing.

Aztec Sunsfan

Post by Aztec Sunsfan »

Xylus wrote: 2. Second, Sarver told Bledsoe to lift up his shirt.
Doesn't that qualifies as sexual harassment?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Aztec Sunsfan wrote:
Xylus wrote: 2. Second, Sarver told Bledsoe to lift up his shirt.
Doesn't that qualifies as sexual harassment?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
It's going to be Donald Sterling and V. Stiviano all over again!

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

As long as Sarver didn't rave about his "beautiful black body."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Mori Chu wrote:As long as Sarver didn't rave about his "beautiful black body."
And parade him around at a "white" party.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Ha ha. Here are some more scare antics:

http://www.nba.com/suns/suns-water-cooler-scare
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

Cap

Post by Cap »

Sign the snake! Make opponents fear to attack the basket!

INFORMER

Post by INFORMER »

iLLmatic wrote:Marcus shit all over Kobe in the first game INF, did you see that?
No, didn't catch it. I'm sure they'll re-air it on ESPN Classic.
Trendon Watford. Please and thank you.

iLLmatic

Post by iLLmatic »

^Sponsored by Klutch Sports.

INFORMER

Post by INFORMER »

https://twitter.com/KelseyLee_D/status/529127270037082112

Trendon Watford. Please and thank you.