Trade Deadline 2016

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Sunsfan4life

Trade Deadline 2016

Post by Sunsfan4life »

Let's just be honest....this will probably be the most exciting week of our season so it's not to early to start a Trade Deadline thread. I for one think we will be very active...
“Kobe had said (after the play) I wasn’t hugged enough as a child,” Bell recalled. “My mom kind of found him after the instance and we had beat them and offered him a hug in the bowels of the Phoenix arena. She really feels a part of that story.”

Sunsfan4life

Re: TRADE DEADLINE 2016

Post by Sunsfan4life »

I will usually start looking at RealGM this time of year and their is 1 guy that has been over there as an "insdier" for years. He usually is correct about a lot of stuff he says, not everythig, but alot and here is what he had to say a short time ago....
ray ray wrote:
Okay.. From what I've been hearing. The Phx Suns FO where targeting Aaron Gordon before the show he put on last night. However, after last night his value got higher and might not happen.

One thing is clear, the Suns are starting the youth movement. Everyone is available with the exception of Booker, Len and Warren. They won't be able to trade either Knight or Bledsoe but once the summer approaches us, expects at least one of them to be traded.

I'm still trying to get the information on who the Suns are talking and who they are targeting.
I've wanted Gordon since his days at U OF A and I would trade anyone not named Booker for hi quite honestly..
“Kobe had said (after the play) I wasn’t hugged enough as a child,” Bell recalled. “My mom kind of found him after the instance and we had beat them and offered him a hug in the bowels of the Phoenix arena. She really feels a part of that story.”

Sunsfan4life

Post by Sunsfan4life »

Also...
ray ray wrote:
I haven't been here in a while... But from what I can gather...

Suns are indeed in serious trade talks with an eastern conference team..

Keif and a couple other pieces for a young player.. Not sure who or what yet. Once I do, I'll let you know

Split T

Post by Split T »

Aaron Gordon would be a dream come true. Not sure why Orlando would have any interest in trading him though.

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator »

Split T wrote:Aaron Gordon would be a dream come true. Not sure why Orlando would have any interest in trading him though.
No way they are IMO. There's a big difference between us asking and Orlando seriously thinking about it. For example, I'm sure a lot of teams are targetting Booker, but we're not giving him up. For all of that, Gordon would be terrific though.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Everyone is available with the exception of Booker, Len and Warren. They won't be able to trade either Knight or Bledsoe but once the summer approaches us, expects at least one of them to be traded.
Boy I hope all of that is true.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

Sunsfan4life

Post by Sunsfan4life »

Bidding war for P.J.?

Tim Ring

@timringTV

PJ Tucker appears to be in high demand. The Raptors, Clips and Cavs all have rumored interest. ESPN reporting the Suns and Cavs have talked.

TOO

Post by TOO »

Woo here comes Mozgov! :?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

We should just try to get their 2020 1st-rounder or something. By then Lebron will be gone or washed up and that pick would be a huge asset.

JCSunsfan

Post by JCSunsfan »

TheOriginalOriginal wrote:Woo here comes Mozgov! :?
That's about all Cleveland has that I would want. Toronto can sent ppat and a pick.

Sunsfan4life

Post by Sunsfan4life »

The Raptors make the most sense just for both kieff and Tucker. They have a prospect I like (Wright) and a pick I covet (Knicks) as well as a few other pieces we may be able to flip down the line or keep on the cheap. I think 1 if not both go there.

Danimal

Post by Danimal »

I can see the Cavs being on the phone to us a lot, but I don't see what they have to cough up. Raptors sound good, perhaps willing to gamble on trading guys with potential for short term gain.
Having two lottery picks (again) would be awesome

UglyTruth

Post by UglyTruth »

Mori Chu wrote:We should just try to get their 2020 1st-rounder or something. By then Lebron will be gone or washed up and that pick would be a huge asset.
The Cavs would have still have Kyrie and Love and they play in the East meaning they will still likely be a playoff team without LeBron. I can't see it being a huge asset.

UglyTruth

Post by UglyTruth »

Superbone wrote:
Everyone is available with the exception of Booker, Len and Warren. They won't be able to trade either Knight or Bledsoe but once the summer approaches us, expects at least one of them to be traded.
Why can't they trade Knight?

djy2j

Post by djy2j »

UglyTruth wrote:
Superbone wrote:
Why can't they trade Knight?
Because he can't pass or dribble or run an offense. Those are the most important skills of his position. He's a 60 million dollar Eddie House.
The artist formerly known as Y2JJEDIPIMP on .net

"Just like Neal Armstrong I went to space and now I'm back..."

Ring_Wanted

Post by Ring_Wanted »

Or maybe it's because he's been injuried for a month.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

UglyTruth wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:We should just try to get their 2020 1st-rounder or something. By then Lebron will be gone or washed up and that pick would be a huge asset.
The Cavs would have still have Kyrie and Love and they play in the East meaning they will still likely be a playoff team without LeBron. I can't see it being a huge asset.
The East is better than the West nowadays, shockingly.

carey

Post by carey »

Ring_Wanted wrote:Or maybe it's because he's been injuried for a month.
Yup. I've never seen a sports hernia heal on its own without surgery. I trust the TSM though so I'm sure he'll be back when he's ready to be back.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

https://twitter.com/TommyBeer/status/699249135980044288

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I'd love (heh) for the Suns to try to flip Markieff, PJ, plus maybe a pick (not our own 2016 pick!) for Kevin Love. His value is low right now and the Cavs seem a tad desperate to make a move.