Phx-Suns.net Vet League is up and running

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
Flagrant Fowl

Re: Phx-Suns.net Vet League is up and running

Postby Flagrant Fowl » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:45 pm

ShelC wrote:The Kawhi thing is really odd. My gut was telling me they were just holding him out but I can't believe they'd do it this long. Maybe they would tho, I wouldn't put anything past Pop.

BTW Bone....what happened last week???

I think we'll see him back soon now that Kyle Anderson is out for an extended period. I can't really believe that I just typed out that last sentence...
UOducks4life in a previous life. Valar Morghulis.
bajanguy008

Postby bajanguy008 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:30 am

Superbone wrote:
ShelC wrote:The Kawhi thing is really odd. My gut was telling me they were just holding him out but I can't believe they'd do it this long. Maybe they would tho, I wouldn't put anything past Pop.

You rubbing it in? My best players are injured. That's what happened. Already had to dump Paul Millsap and Wall has been injured for an extended amount of time.

Oh so ShelC is ProjectMayhem 8-) , based on the quality of his posts on the forum can't say I'm surprised he has a good squad :) . I am looking like Huskies latest victim this week who's team has been rolling so far, not even sure they have lost a matchup yet :shock: 8-) . well I'm enjoying the League , my two leagues I have been playing forever are a 10team and a 12team both with 82move limit so this has been a challenge. I trying to hang in but do feel like a Rook so far lol, you guys destroyed my draft board and I keep doing a wait n see on some pickups then missing the player :oops:
SUNS Fan from the Land of Sun, Sea and Sand ;)
ShelC

Postby ShelC » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:09 am

Ha thanks! I'm taking hits every night tho...No Hardaway Jr, no DeAngelo, no Booker. I need some firepower.
Superbone

Postby Superbone » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:13 am

ShelC wrote:Ha thanks! I'm taking hits every night tho...No Hardaway Jr, no DeAngelo, no Booker. I need some firepower.

Boo hoo. :P
Split T

Postby Split T » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:31 am

My teams been pretty healthy :D
Guards: Collin Sexton, Bruce Brown, Nickeil Alexander-Walker, Trae Young
Wings: Luka Doncic, Mikal Bridges
Bigs: Marvin Bagley III, DeAndre Ayton, Robert Williams, Wendell Carter
bajanguy008

Postby bajanguy008 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:26 pm

Hahahaaa ShelC already added Okafor 8mins ago , geeeez
SUNS Fan from the Land of Sun, Sea and Sand ;)
Gladiator

Postby Gladiator » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:33 pm

bajanguy008 wrote:Hahahaaa ShelC already added Okafor 8mins ago , geeeez

I missed him by 10 minutes!
Feel like I've been treading water with Kawhi yet to play and now Griffin out for a long time (who saw that coming?!?!)
BigLewy

Postby BigLewy » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:34 pm

bajanguy008 wrote:
Superbone wrote:

You rubbing it in? My best players are injured. That's what happened. Already had to dump Paul Millsap and Wall has been injured for an extended amount of time.

Oh so ShelC is ProjectMayhem 8-) , based on the quality of his posts on the forum can't say I'm surprised he has a good squad :) . I am looking like Huskies latest victim this week who's team has been rolling so far, not even sure they have lost a matchup yet :shock: 8-) . well I'm enjoying the League , my two leagues I have been playing forever are a 10team and a 12team both with 82move limit so this has been a challenge. I trying to hang in but do feel like a Rook so far lol, you guys destroyed my draft board and I keep doing a wait n see on some pickups then missing the player :oops:

My reign in first place probably won't last. I'm starting to get hit with the injury bug, Fournier is out, Draymond misses time, LeBron will end up resting at some point maybe, so I'll enjoy the ride while I can.

Return to “General”