Phx-Suns.net Vet League is up and running

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
User avatar
bajanguy008
Posts: 1292
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:28 pm

Re: Phx-Suns.net Vet League is up and running

Postby bajanguy008 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:15 pm

First time playing in a 14team league and I'm happy making the Playoffs Bracket cause it sure was competitive n challenging with the move limit :)

Hope y'all play again next yr. 8-)
SUNS Fan from the Land of Sun, Sea and Sand ;)
User avatar
Flagrant Fowl
Posts: 1134
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am
Location: Haeundae, Busan, South Korea

Re: Phx-Suns.net Vet League is up and running

Postby Flagrant Fowl » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:32 pm

bajanguy008 wrote:
Flagrant Fowl wrote:That was fun. I think I'll play again next year if you guys want some revenge.


Just peeped back there
So you're RESIST ! 8-)

Congrats man, you basically went wire to wire.


Not entirely. I started out slow because of the whole fiasco with Bledsoe and the Suns. I also relied heavily on young guys who took a while to find their legs (Simmons, Kuzma, DSJ).

Thanks for the congrats. I'll probably get pounded next year when my best players get injured.
UOducks4life in a previous life. Valar Morghulis.
BigLewy
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:15 am

Re: Phx-Suns.net Vet League is up and running

Postby BigLewy » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:22 am

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
bajanguy008 wrote:
Flagrant Fowl wrote:That was fun. I think I'll play again next year if you guys want some revenge.


Just peeped back there
So you're RESIST ! 8-)

Congrats man, you basically went wire to wire.


Not entirely. I started out slow because of the whole fiasco with Bledsoe and the Suns. I also relied heavily on young guys who took a while to find their legs (Simmons, Kuzma, DSJ).

Thanks for the congrats. I'll probably get pounded next year when my best players get injured.


Nice win, you basically slaughtered me in the finals. Tale of two seasons, I started off on fire and then barely held on and you smoked everyone the second half of the year.
User avatar
TheOriginalOriginal
Posts: 4801
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:21 pm

Re: Phx-Suns.net Vet League is up and running

Postby TheOriginalOriginal » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:04 am

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
bajanguy008 wrote:
Flagrant Fowl wrote:That was fun. I think I'll play again next year if you guys want some revenge.


Just peeped back there
So you're RESIST ! 8-)

Congrats man, you basically went wire to wire.


Not entirely. I started out slow because of the whole fiasco with Bledsoe and the Suns. I also relied heavily on young guys who took a while to find their legs (Simmons, Kuzma, DSJ).

Thanks for the congrats. I'll probably get pounded next year when my best players get injured.


I hope none of the your best players next year play for the Suns.
Personal Favorites: Subject to change
PG: Sexton
SG/SF: Doncic
SF: Mikal Bridges
PF: Bagley
C: Bamba
User avatar
Flagrant Fowl
Posts: 1134
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am
Location: Haeundae, Busan, South Korea

Re: Phx-Suns.net Vet League is up and running

Postby Flagrant Fowl » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:18 pm

BigLewy wrote:Nice win, you basically slaughtered me in the finals. Tale of two seasons, I started off on fire and then barely held on and you smoked everyone the second half of the year.


It would've been a lot closer had Kevin Love not disappeared for you that week.
UOducks4life in a previous life. Valar Morghulis.
User avatar
ShelC
Posts: 3153
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:00 am

Re: Phx-Suns.net Vet League is up and running

Postby ShelC » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:49 am

A little late but congrats Flagrant! I never really pay attention once I'm out but had fun this year. Too many injuries all around, which made it tough to keep up. Only suggestion I'd make is having 8 teams in the playoffs with a 14 team league.
User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 10649
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: Escondido, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: Phx-Suns.net Vet League is up and running

Postby Superbone » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:33 am

ShelC wrote:A little late but congrats Flagrant! I never really pay attention once I'm out but had fun this year. Too many injuries all around, which made it tough to keep up. Only suggestion I'd make is having 8 teams in the playoffs with a 14 team league.

I'm fine with that and if it is an option, we'll do it next year.
O_Gardino: "Ntilikina is going to lead the NBA in assists once he gets going[2025]..."

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest