Phx-Suns.net Vet League is up and running

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
O_Gardino

Re: Phx-Suns.net Vet League is up and running

Post by O_Gardino »

Thanks Bajan and Drawls for PMing me to let me know what's going on. I wasn't planning to play this season, but I've got Steph AND Seth Curry.
The league needs heroes, villains... and clowns. -- Aztec Sunsfan

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

O_Gardino wrote:Thanks Bajan and Drawls for PMing me to let me know what's going on. I wasn't planning to play this season, but I've got Steph AND Seth Curry.
Then ya gotta!

BTW, I have already turned off automatic renewal for next season. I want everybody to be aware they're in it and be in by choice!
"Be Legendary."

pickle

Post by pickle »

O_Gardino wrote:Thanks Bajan and Drawls for PMing me to let me know what's going on. I wasn't planning to play this season, but I've got Steph AND Seth Curry.
maybe we can trade teams... if autodraft didn't ruin it for me, then the horrific hayward injure sure sealed my fate this year.

firesale!!!

Hermen

Post by Hermen »

pickle wrote:
maybe we can trade teams... if autodraft didn't ruin it for me, then the horrific hayward injure sure sealed my fate this year.

firesale!!!
I'll gladly take KD off your hands :-)

O_Gardino

Post by O_Gardino »

pickle wrote:

firesale!!!
lol

Between the two of us, we might have a decent team. Yahoo drafted me Monte Ellis, who isn't even in the league. I already swapped him for Ulis, because I've got to have at least one Sun on my team.
The league needs heroes, villains... and clowns. -- Aztec Sunsfan

pickle

Post by pickle »

let's combine our top players to make a super team and a super process.

pickle

Post by pickle »

also, KD is available for the right price. no jokes.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

pickle wrote:also, KD is available for the right price. no jokes.
My team is RESIST. Send me an offer if you want.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Hermen

Post by Hermen »

Dear commissioner, next time feel free to take an extra day to approve the trade.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Hermen wrote:Dear commissioner, next time feel free to take an extra day to approve the trade.
Please state your grievance. One asked me to push it and now I'm hearing wait. Maybe we should let all complete naturally? What does everybody want?
"Be Legendary."

Hermen

Post by Hermen »

Superbone wrote:
Hermen wrote:Dear commissioner, next time feel free to take an extra day to approve the trade.
Please state your grievance. One asked me to push it and now I'm hearing wait. Maybe we should let all complete naturally? What does everybody want?
Hm. I thought I was obviously kidding, but I'm not sure about this one. So just in case: I was kidding. I think you're doing a fine job :-)

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Hermen wrote:
Superbone wrote:
Hm. I thought I was obviously kidding, but I'm not sure about this one. So just in case: I was kidding. I think you're doing a fine job :-)
OK, sorry. I didn't get it. Did something happen to your player? I'm guessing so. Can't even remember who the players were.
"Be Legendary."

Hermen

Post by Hermen »

Superbone wrote:
Hermen wrote:
Superbone wrote:
OK, sorry. I didn't get it. Did something happen to your player? I'm guessing so. Can't even remember who the players were.
Eh, Nurkic went off but it was against Brooklyn, every center goes off against them. He still tanked the free throws. And then Kanter skipped a game. Not my year :-)

BookTheGoat

Post by BookTheGoat »

Sad I missed out on this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Hermen wrote:
Superbone wrote:
Hermen wrote:
Superbone wrote:
Eh, Nurkic went off but it was against Brooklyn, every center goes off against them. He still tanked the free throws. And then Kanter skipped a game. Not my year :-)
Yeah, I know the feeling. Just lost Millsap probably for the year and Wall has been on/off injured reserve.
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

BookTheGoat wrote:Sad I missed out on this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's always next year!
"Be Legendary."

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator »

Superbone wrote:
Hermen wrote:
Superbone wrote:
Hermen wrote:
Superbone wrote: Please state your grievance. One asked me to push it and now I'm hearing wait. Maybe we should let all complete naturally? What does everybody want?
Yeah, I know the feeling. Just lost Millsap probably for the year and Wall has been on/off injured reserve.
Has anyone seen Kawhi Leonard? Anyone??? Injuries are brutal and it feels like they are getting more common, with very few very good/great players playing all 82 games

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

The Kawhi thing is really odd. My gut was telling me they were just holding him out but I can't believe they'd do it this long. Maybe they would tho, I wouldn't put anything past Pop.

BTW Bone....what happened last week???

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

ShelC wrote:The Kawhi thing is really odd. My gut was telling me they were just holding him out but I can't believe they'd do it this long. Maybe they would tho, I wouldn't put anything past Pop.

BTW Bone....what happened last week???
You rubbing it in? My best players are injured. That's what happened. Already had to dump Paul Millsap and Wall has been injured for an extended amount of time.
"Be Legendary."

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

Damn...didn't know you had Millsap. I got D'Angelo and Timmy hurt now, really hurting my perimeter. Take a look at my roster, let's see if there's a trade there.