Arizona Cardinals - The Dad Squad

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
AmareIsGod

Arizona Cardinals - The Dad Squad

Post by AmareIsGod »

We now sport 3 of the oldest players at their respective positions. Carson Palmer, Larry Fitzgerald and now Adrian Peterson.

Nice to finally see our offense clicking and AP in his first game (aka AD) put up 134 yards and 2 TDs. He looked like the old Peterson in Minnesota. Glad the Saints traded him to us for a conditional 6th round pick.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

carey

Re: Arizona Cardinals - The Dad Squad

Post by carey »

Thanks for taking him. He was a total dick while here. As long as you don't need him to catch a football or pass block you should be o.k.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

To be fair, he signed with New Orleans as a free agent with the thought of playing in tandem with Ingram. Then you guys drafted a RB that you slotted as the RB2 behind Ingram which pushed AP to RB3. It was a poor signing by New Orleans in that it didn't make sense with the direction they wanted to go. It's hard to argue AP having an issue with 4 to 6 carries a game after seeing what he was capable of doing yesterday with touches. And New Orleans had over 200 yards rushing after you traded him. It's a win-win.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Split T

Post by Split T »

carey wrote:Thanks for taking him. He was a total dick while here. As long as you don't need him to catch a football or pass block you should be o.k.
Arians already said he won't play on 3rd downs. We've got Ellington for that.

carey

Post by carey »

AmareIsGod wrote:To be fair, he signed with New Orleans as a free agent with the thought of playing in tandem with Ingram. Then you guys drafted a RB that you slotted as the RB2 behind Ingram which pushed AP to RB3. It was a poor signing by New Orleans in that it didn't make sense with the direction they wanted to go. It's hard to argue AP having an issue with 4 to 6 carries a game after seeing what he was capable of doing yesterday with touches. And New Orleans had over 200 yards rushing after you traded him. It's a win-win.
Kamara wasn't RB2. He was a change of pace back used in the Sproles "Joker" role. He does run better between the tackles than we thought though.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!