Terry Crews sexually abused

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
Superbone

Terry Crews sexually abused

Post by Superbone »

Man, if this guy can be abused, anybody can.

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/930779189174665217

"Be Legendary."

AmareIsGod

Re: Terry Crews sexually abused

Post by AmareIsGod »

It's a shame. I was taken advantage of when I was close to 20 years old. A well known, in the Phoenix New Times and several other newspapers as a renowned and award winning massage therapist. I went to him for a sport injury. I'm getting work done on my hamstring and he reaches under the front of my leg and grabs my penis. I jumped off the massage table and you could tell he was afraid I was going to attack him. I was in shock really and immediately started to get ready, told him that I don't swing that way or appreciate what he did, he keeps apologizing and I got out of there as quickly as I could. It was embarrassing for me and I felt like I was somehow responsible for even letting him give me a massage in the first place based on recommendations I received.

To this day, I have to preface every massage I get done with "I prefer a female massage therapist because it makes me more comfortable" and constantly think that the massage parlor thinks I'm crazy.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

AmareIsGod wrote:It's a shame. I was taken advantage of when I was close to 20 years old. A well known, in the Phoenix New Times and several other newspapers as a renowned and award winning massage therapist. I went to him for a sport injury. I'm getting work done on my hamstring and he reaches under the front of my leg and grabs my penis. I jumped off the massage table and you could tell he was afraid I was going to attack him. I was in shock really and immediately started to get ready, told him that I don't swing that way or appreciate what he did, he keeps apologizing and I got out of there as quickly as I could. It was embarrassing for me and I felt like I was somehow responsible for even letting him give me a massage in the first place based on recommendations I received.

To this day, I have to preface every massage I get done with "I prefer a female massage therapist because it makes me more comfortable" and constantly think that the massage parlor thinks I'm crazy.
Damn, I wonder who was giving him such high recommendations?
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Thanks for sharing, AIG. Pretty incredible that somebody could think it's acceptable to do that especially in that setting. My ex-wife once got me a massage and it was a male therapist. I went through with it but I was very uncomfortable even without any funny business. I do enjoy a periodic massage but I go to an Asian establishment where it is a given that it is a female masseuse. I would never use a male masseuse again.

OK, since we're sharing... I was sexually abused as a kid once and I really didn't even remember it or recognize it until years later. I think my mind blocked it from me for years. It was a babysitter that played "house" with me. Something like playing mommy and daddy and she stuck her finger in my butt. I'm not sure how old I was but it was definitely pre-pubescent and I was not sexually aware.
"Be Legendary."

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Wow, trippy stuff.

Well, as long as we are sharing. My older brother was in the Boy Scouts for several of years. I decided to join a troop when I was old enough too. My first Boy Scout trip was up north in the mountains for two days. We were all lined up at the bottom of a wooded hill and told to walk up the hill one at a time spaced out every minute or so. You climb the hill by yourself and at the top, four older scouts jump you, strip you naked and put everybody’s clothes in a garbage bag at the bottom of the hill. All the kids had to run down the hill naked, run across a dirt road as the scout leader filmed all the naked boys running across the road. We then all stood around naked fishing through a garbage bag for our clothes.

I quit the scouts the second I got home.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Nodack wrote:Wow, trippy stuff.

Well, as long as we are sharing. My older brother was in the Boy Scouts for several of years. I decided to join a troop when I was old enough too. My first Boy Scout trip was up north in the mountains for two days. We were all lined up at the bottom of a wooded hill and told to walk up the hill one at a time spaced out every minute or so. You climb the hill by yourself and at the top, four older scouts jump you, strip you naked and put everybody’s clothes in a garbage bag at the bottom of the hill. All the kids had to run down the hill naked, run across a dirt road as the scout leader filmed all the naked boys running across the road. We then all stood around naked fishing through a garbage bag for our clothes.

I quit the scouts the second I got home.
Wow. I'm sure it was for the scout leader's benefit. That's a real shame that this asshole ruined scouts for you. I did some cub scout / Webelo stuff and it was fine.
"Be Legendary."

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

There are quite a few not so great people out there that prey on children. That Nassar guy assaulted dozens of gymnastc girls. He finally gets arrested after doing it for many years. If I could pick one issue that has really come to the forfront this past year it would be sexual misconduct. So many men have been taken down by it like a tidal wave.

Women do it too but, they are much more likely to escape unscathed. A few weeks ago I was doing a trio gig at a nice seafood restaurant in Scottsdale. Its a real nice dark atmosphere and we are in the corner. We play mostly mello tunes and jazz. At one point I was singing a song and playing guitar along with a keyboard player and a drummer. About half way through the tune a woman comes up next to me. I figured she wanted to request something. Then she starts rubbing my ass with her hand. Then she turns around and starts rubbing her ass up and down against my ass while I continue to sing and play. Then she bends over in front of me, places her mouth in a most inappropriate place and bites down softly. She then walked back to her table right in front with three guys sitting there. If some guy did that to a female singer he would gang tackled, arrested or at least kicked out. It’s a different set of rules the other way. I’m a guy. Sadly, I wasn’t that offended. She was pretty hot. Yes I am happily married and I even told my wife as soon as I got home. All I did was stand there and do my job. It’s not my fault...

The point was that females can get away with a lot more sexual misconduct than guys IMO.