Good to be back

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
LVSunsFAN

Good to be back

Post by LVSunsFAN »

Hi there!

Some of you might remember me from the old site, I certainly remember a lot of you guys (all the way back to even before the old site in the ESPN days), and it's good to be back among like-minded individuals. It's been a tough 8 years as a fan (I think I've been the only one with a Suns license plate frame here in LV for the last 4 years or so) but I'm convinced that cycle is about to revert back to another golden age, and I'm very excited to be sharing opinions and news about the reborn Phoenix Suns with all of you here.

Arthur
Last edited by LVSunsFAN on Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Indy

Re: Good to be back

Post by Indy »

LVSunsFAN wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:46 am
Hi there!

Some of you might remember me from the old site, I certainly remember a lot of you guys (all the way back to even before the old site in the ESPN days), and it's good to be back among like-minded individuals. It's been a tough 8 years as a fan (I think I've been the only one with a Suns silence plate frame here in LV for the last 4 years or so) but I'm convinced that cycle is about to revert back to another golden age, and I'm very excited to be sharing opinions and news about the reborn Phoenix Suns with all of you here.

Arthur
Welcome back!

I am in Michigan and my plate is "PHXSUNS" and I am sure people laugh like crazy every time they see it.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Welcome back!
"Be Legendary."

LazarusLong

Post by LazarusLong »

The prodigal son (Sun) returns...
Window is open again ... blue skies ahead?

carey

Post by carey »

I'm drawing a blank. Have you been around since '09?
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

LVSunsFAN

Post by LVSunsFAN »

carey wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:00 pm
I'm drawing a blank. Have you been around since '09?
I've been around since Cap was still going by Capologist. I think I stopped posting around 2011-12 or so though.
Suns Fan since '92
LV since 93 ;)

During the down years I've been dwelling around NBA betting boards rather than rooting for Suns losses in the Tank era.

Either way, after a torturously long wait I'm convinced we're in for a long and special ride again, and I'm glad to be picking up where I left off.
Indy, Laz and 'Bone, thanks for the warm welcome :)

Carey, from lurking around for a while you seem like a very well informed guy, I don't remember you either but I'm glad you're part of the community.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I remember you. Welcome back. I think the special ride is close too.

BlaCkAdDa

Post by BlaCkAdDa »

Welcome back chap