Cardinals

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
User avatar
Flagrant Fowl
Posts: 3286
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am
Location: Haeundae, Busan, South Korea

Re: Cardinals

Post by Flagrant Fowl » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:21 pm

In2ition wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:34 pm
Simmons is either Sean Taylor or Bryan Urlacher.
Pretty bold to claim he's going to be a HOFer when he hasn't yet played a single snap in the NFL.
UOducks4life in a previous life. Valar Morghulis.

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 6486
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: Cardinals

Post by In2ition » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:58 pm

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:21 pm
In2ition wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:34 pm
Simmons is either Sean Taylor or Bryan Urlacher.
Pretty bold to claim he's going to be a HOFer when he hasn't yet played a single snap in the NFL.
Those are the ceilings, but most likely not attainable. The Cards are going to have to figure out what to do and where to play him.
"30 wins would be an extremely disappointing season" yeah, I said it and I mean it.

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 6486
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: Cardinals

Post by In2ition » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:40 pm

"30 wins would be an extremely disappointing season" yeah, I said it and I mean it.

User avatar
AmareIsGod
Posts: 2674
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Re: Cardinals

Post by AmareIsGod » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:12 pm

Simmons is SO GOOD. OMG.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. You got dudes like Joel Embiid, Anthony Davis, all these 7-footers, doing everything. There's no stopping us. - Ayton

User avatar
Wally_West
Posts: 2528
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:12 pm

Re: Cardinals

Post by Wally_West » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:53 pm

Yesssirrrr!!!!!!


Online
User avatar
Split T
Posts: 9443
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:51 am
Location: Provo, Utah

Re: Cardinals

Post by Split T » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:56 pm

Remember when people didn’t want to draft Kyler because we had Josh Rosen? I’m so glad we drafted him. He’s incredible. Having a weapon like Hopkins will be huge too! Defense was pretty solid most of the game as well, especially on 3rd down. Extra playoff team this year, think we just might get in!
Tyrese Haliburton • Devin Vassell • Killian Hayes • Aaron Nesmith • Patrick Williams • RJ Hampton

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 18151
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: Escondido, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: Cardinals

Post by Superbone » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:23 pm

Split T wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:56 pm
Remember when people didn’t want to draft Kyler because we had Josh Rosen? I’m so glad we drafted him. He’s incredible. Having a weapon like Hopkins will be huge too! Defense was pretty solid most of the game as well, especially on 3rd down. Extra playoff team this year, think we just might get in!
Kind of like not drafting Fox because we had Bledsoe.
Wormwood/Superbone 2019/2020 season bet: Suns win < 30 games, Wormwood wins, else 'Bone wins. 1 month avatar shame starting July 1st of winner's choosing. ACCOMPLISHED! 34 wins in a shortened season!

User avatar
Flagrant Fowl
Posts: 3286
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am
Location: Haeundae, Busan, South Korea

Re: Cardinals

Post by Flagrant Fowl » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:15 pm

I was skeptical of drafting Murray because of his size and how that could negatively affect his durability. So far, so good.

I always knew Josh Rosen was bad. Anyone who watches Pac12 football should've known that.
UOducks4life in a previous life. Valar Morghulis.

User avatar
Indy
Posts: 10754
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Cardinals

Post by Indy » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:29 am

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:15 pm
I was skeptical of drafting Murray because of his size and how that could negatively affect his durability. So far, so good.

I always knew Josh Rosen was bad. Anyone who watches Pac12 football should've known that.
I know we are in the Cardinals thread, but when I read that first half of the first sentence, it reminded me we drafted Dragan Bender instead of Jamaal Murray.

Post Reply