Fitz is back!

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
LazarusLong

Fitz is back!

Post by LazarusLong »

Larry Fitzgerald signs for one more season with the Cardinals.
Window is open again ... blue skies ahead?

Flagrant Fowl

Re: Fitz is back!

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

I feel bad for the guy.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Split T

Post by Split T »

They’ve got a lot of money to spend and a lot of nice draft picks to use. I don’t think they’ll be good next year, but hopefully they’ll at least be interesting and compete each week. They should have a much improved offense as I imagine they’ll give Kingsbury some nice toys to play with. You don’t hire him as your coach if you don’t plan to go all in offensively.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

The Rams were 4-12 in 2016. Last season they were 11-5, first year with a new coach, and this year, Super Bowl bound.

Change can happen in an instant in the NFL. As you said, we have a ton of cap space and the first pick in every round of the draft (plus the first choice of any waiver wire players). Sign some big names on offense and draft some defensive talent as this draft is definitely more defensive heavy.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Guys, Kliff Kingsbury is not Sean McVay. The only thing they have in common is both being in their 30's.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:24 pm
Guys, Kliff Kingsbury is not Sean McVay. The only thing they have in common is both being in their 30's.
There's more to the staff than just the hiring of Kliff Kingsbury. McVay wouldn't have the success he's had without a great defensive coordinator and other strong pieces to his coaching staff.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton