Around the NFL

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
carey

Re: Around the NFL

Post by carey »

The Eagles said nothing publicly, but the players union is looking into the fact that the Eagles leaked the gang ties information to the press. I hope for you guys' sake that CK & the Eagles weren't involved in that stuff or that it was some low level staffer or something they can chuck to the wolves or you'll be in for some have sanctions from Roger Butthead.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

JeffreyLee

Post by JeffreyLee »

Schedules were released today. I really like that we open up on Monday night against the Chargers. I hate that we have a week 4 bye. I also hate that we end the season woth 3 division rival games. Overall i see us going 12-4 with atleast a six game win streak.
You sold me two quier giraffes

carey

Post by carey »

12-4? You still play Carson Palmer at QB right?
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

JeffreyLee

Post by JeffreyLee »

carey wrote:12-4? You still play Carson Palmer at QB right?
Well we went 10-6 last year.we blew some games that we shouldve won. Now we have an O-line that can buy Carson some time. Also we have a full training game with Carson and his targets. Our defence should be just as good if not better with Cromartie next to PP. But football can be wierd, we can go 4-12 just as easily. Your predictions?

Btw, love the goodreads site. Thanks for introducing it to me :D

carey

Post by carey »

I don't really have a prediction yet, the draft hasn't even occurred...

12-4 is elite though and that seems very optimistic for a Cardinals team helmed by Carson Palmer.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

JeffreyLee

Post by JeffreyLee »

carey wrote:I don't really have a prediction yet, the draft hasn't even occurred...

12-4 is elite though and that seems very optimistic for a Cardinals team helmed by Carson Palmer.
As a season ticket holder I have to hope and dream. We were only 2 games away from that last year with a stupid loss to the rams, and eagles. But i hear ya, ill be happy with a trip to the playoffs. Atleast superbowl is here this year so i wont have to fly to Florida again. Home field superbowl this year!!! write that down.