Coronavirus: When should we be concerned?

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
specialsauce

Re: Coronavirus: When should we be concerned?

Post by specialsauce »

Sure why not.

Very low risk unless you’re taking too much

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

This guy is begging to be challenged. Sauce? Indy? Mori? Take him up on it, could be life changing money.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

In2ition wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:43 am
This guy is begging to be challenged. Sauce? Indy? Mori? Take him up on it, could be life changing money.
Troll go back under your bridge

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Not worth trying to convince anti-vaxxers at this point. If you want to put yourself at greater risk for no good reason, I can't stop you.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:04 am
Not worth trying to convince anti-vaxxers at this point. If you want to put yourself at greater risk for no good reason, I can't stop you.
Greater risk? Are you completely serious? Smh
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

specialsauce wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:24 pm
In2ition wrote:
I thought it was easy money investment opportunity for you, being that you're a doctor.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

In2ition wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:08 am
Mori Chu wrote:
Of course he's serious. Are you serious? Why else would one get the vaccine?
"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Superbone wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:36 am
In2ition wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:
I could have understood 2 yrs ago at least a little, just seemed way too early to make any sweeping judgements.

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

In2ition wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:11 am
specialsauce wrote:
In2ition wrote:
I thought it was easy money investment opportunity for you, being that you're a doctor.
I have good bizness opportunity for you, just wire $1.3M to my uncle in Nicaragua and I will make you rich!

Mr. Troll, do you have red hair or green hair?

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

In2ition wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:08 pm
Superbone wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:36 am
In2ition wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:
I could have understood 2 yrs ago at least a little, just seemed way too early to make any sweeping judgements.
All I know is that I've gotten all my shots and boosters and I've never had Covid and I've never felt better! In fact, haven't even been sick since the pandemic started.
"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

specialsauce wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:26 pm
In2ition wrote:
specialsauce wrote:
In2ition wrote:
I have good bizness opportunity for you, just wire $1.3M to my uncle in Nicaragua and I will make you rich!

So now you're being a troll? Got it.

You haven't even seen me be a troll yet. Not even remotely close, and I am not ready to do that either. If you think I'm trolling, than this is the softest troll type behavior you will see. You do seem to be pretty self-righteous and a bit arrogant right now...I wonder why? Wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Having a bad day?

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

In2ition wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:45 pm
specialsauce wrote:
In2ition wrote:
specialsauce wrote:
In2ition wrote:

You haven't even seen me be a troll yet. Not even remotely close, and I am not ready to do that either. If you think I'm trolling, than this is the softest troll type behavior you will see. You do seem to be pretty self-righteous and a bit arrogant right now...I wonder why? Wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Having a bad day?
Trolling – (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

specialsauce wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:49 pm
In2ition wrote:
specialsauce wrote:
In2ition wrote:
specialsauce wrote:

Trolling – (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument
:roll:

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

In2ition wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:36 pm
specialsauce wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:49 pm
In2ition wrote:
specialsauce wrote:
In2ition wrote:

:roll:
Truth hurts

And I see your :roll: and raise you :roll: :roll:

Your post served no purpose but to instigate

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Welp, the inevitable happened. I finally got it. All that international travel caught up with me. Got a very solid positive result within the first couple minutes this morning so I knew right away. Started last night with low grade fever and chills. Woke up thinking I should take the test and sure enough. Had to cancel three appointments this week.

The good thing is I did Teladoc and they prescribed Paxlovid for me. I've already taken the first dose. Hope it remains on the mild side.
"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Stay safe and get better, Bone.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

My wife’s side of the family in Vegas all have it now.

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Get well ‘Bone!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Thanks all. So far it's been manageable and not too bad. Just like a normal flu. I've been taking Tylenol every 7-8 hours to keep the fever and aches and pains at bay. The Paxlovid is three pills in the morning and three at night. Just took my second morning dose. It's for five days total. I'm getting this acidic taste at the back of my throat that apparently only 6 percent of the population experiences from the Paxlovid. But it's not too horrible and seems to go away with time after each dose. I read that it's just a temporary thing while taking the medicine.
"Be Legendary."