TV Shows / Movies

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
User avatar
BKinSJC
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:36 am
Location: Southern California

Re: TV Shows / Movies

Post by BKinSJC » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:49 pm

In2ition wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:42 pm
I saw Nobody last night with my sons. We all really enjoyed it. Probably the best time at the movies in over a yr. Highly recommend it for those that like a John Wick type movie with a little dry humor.
I've read it's pretty good, but I'm not happy with the title they chose.

"Better Kill Saul" was right there for the taking.

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 20691
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: Escondido, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: TV Shows / Movies

Post by Superbone » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:19 pm

In2ition wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:42 pm
I saw Nobody last night with my sons. We all really enjoyed it. Probably the best time at the movies in over a yr. Highly recommend it for those that like a John Wick type movie with a little dry humor.
Awesome. I really want to see that.
Wormwood/Superbone 2019/2020 season bet: Suns win < 30 games, Wormwood wins, else 'Bone wins. 1 month avatar shame starting July 1st of winner's choosing. ACCOMPLISHED! 34 wins in a shortened season! Like it mattered. We rarely see Wormwood anyway!

User avatar
AmareIsGod
Posts: 3087
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Re: TV Shows / Movies

Post by AmareIsGod » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:02 am

I want to see Nobody as well! Just wish I could rent it or purchase it online somehow as we won't be going to an in person theater anytime soon.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. You got dudes like Joel Embiid, Anthony Davis, all these 7-footers, doing everything. There's no stopping us. - Ayton

User avatar
Indy
Posts: 13333
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: TV Shows / Movies

Post by Indy » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:14 am

AmareIsGod wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:02 am
I want to see Nobody as well! Just wish I could rent it or purchase it online somehow as we won't be going to an in person theater anytime soon.
My wife got her 2nd shot on Friday and I get mine in 11 days. I think going to a movie (masked, of course) is one of the first things we are going to do once we are both 2 weeks out from my 2nd dose. We really miss that.

User avatar
AmareIsGod
Posts: 3087
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Re: TV Shows / Movies

Post by AmareIsGod » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:53 am

Indy wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:14 am
AmareIsGod wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:02 am
I want to see Nobody as well! Just wish I could rent it or purchase it online somehow as we won't be going to an in person theater anytime soon.
My wife got her 2nd shot on Friday and I get mine in 11 days. I think going to a movie (masked, of course) is one of the first things we are going to do once we are both 2 weeks out from my 2nd dose. We really miss that.
My wife and I both got our first shit last week and our 2nd will be April 15th. 2 weeks after that, we'll probably do something similar to celebrate. Dinner and a movie date.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. You got dudes like Joel Embiid, Anthony Davis, all these 7-footers, doing everything. There's no stopping us. - Ayton

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 20691
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: Escondido, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: TV Shows / Movies

Post by Superbone » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:06 pm

AmareIsGod wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:02 am
I want to see Nobody as well! Just wish I could rent it or purchase it online somehow as we won't be going to an in person theater anytime soon.
It'll be available to stream in a couple weeks.
Wormwood/Superbone 2019/2020 season bet: Suns win < 30 games, Wormwood wins, else 'Bone wins. 1 month avatar shame starting July 1st of winner's choosing. ACCOMPLISHED! 34 wins in a shortened season! Like it mattered. We rarely see Wormwood anyway!

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 20691
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: Escondido, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: TV Shows / Movies

Post by Superbone » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:06 pm

AmareIsGod wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:53 am
Indy wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:14 am
AmareIsGod wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:02 am
I want to see Nobody as well! Just wish I could rent it or purchase it online somehow as we won't be going to an in person theater anytime soon.
My wife got her 2nd shot on Friday and I get mine in 11 days. I think going to a movie (masked, of course) is one of the first things we are going to do once we are both 2 weeks out from my 2nd dose. We really miss that.
My wife and I both got our first shit last week and our 2nd will be April 15th. 2 weeks after that, we'll probably do something similar to celebrate. Dinner and a movie date.
You might want to look into some constipation meds. :lol:
Wormwood/Superbone 2019/2020 season bet: Suns win < 30 games, Wormwood wins, else 'Bone wins. 1 month avatar shame starting July 1st of winner's choosing. ACCOMPLISHED! 34 wins in a shortened season! Like it mattered. We rarely see Wormwood anyway!

User avatar
Indy
Posts: 13333
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: TV Shows / Movies

Post by Indy » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:07 pm

lol

User avatar
AmareIsGod
Posts: 3087
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Re: TV Shows / Movies

Post by AmareIsGod » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:20 pm

Doh! This is what happens when you post from your phone! We can't wait though to be 2 weeks past our 2nd shot and return closer to normal. Kudos to you Indy on getting you and your wife vaccinated.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. You got dudes like Joel Embiid, Anthony Davis, all these 7-footers, doing everything. There's no stopping us. - Ayton

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 20691
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: Escondido, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: TV Shows / Movies

Post by Superbone » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:29 pm

AmareIsGod wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:20 pm
Doh! This is what happens when you post from your phone! We can't wait though to be 2 weeks past our 2nd shot and return closer to normal. Kudos to you Indy on getting you and your wife vaccinated.
End of April, I'll be there. My 2nd shot is on the 16th.
Wormwood/Superbone 2019/2020 season bet: Suns win < 30 games, Wormwood wins, else 'Bone wins. 1 month avatar shame starting July 1st of winner's choosing. ACCOMPLISHED! 34 wins in a shortened season! Like it mattered. We rarely see Wormwood anyway!

User avatar
AmareIsGod
Posts: 3087
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Re: TV Shows / Movies

Post by AmareIsGod » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:40 pm

Superbone wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:29 pm
AmareIsGod wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:20 pm
Doh! This is what happens when you post from your phone! We can't wait though to be 2 weeks past our 2nd shot and return closer to normal. Kudos to you Indy on getting you and your wife vaccinated.
End of April, I'll be there. My 2nd shot is on the 16th.
Your 2nd shot is the day after ours!
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. You got dudes like Joel Embiid, Anthony Davis, all these 7-footers, doing everything. There's no stopping us. - Ayton

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 20691
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: Escondido, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: TV Shows / Movies

Post by Superbone » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:46 pm

AmareIsGod wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:40 pm
Superbone wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:29 pm
AmareIsGod wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:20 pm
Doh! This is what happens when you post from your phone! We can't wait though to be 2 weeks past our 2nd shot and return closer to normal. Kudos to you Indy on getting you and your wife vaccinated.
End of April, I'll be there. My 2nd shot is on the 16th.
Your 2nd shot is the day after ours!
Nice!
Wormwood/Superbone 2019/2020 season bet: Suns win < 30 games, Wormwood wins, else 'Bone wins. 1 month avatar shame starting July 1st of winner's choosing. ACCOMPLISHED! 34 wins in a shortened season! Like it mattered. We rarely see Wormwood anyway!

Post Reply