Movies / TV Shows

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
AmareIsGod

Re: Movies / TV Shows

Post by AmareIsGod »

Maybe it was just a byproduct of being tired but episodes 2 and 3 weren't as good as the first episode of Fallout.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Great series... Finished it yesterday and love it. Walton Goggins (Justified) is probably one of my favorite actors. The guy just kills it, along with Michael Emerson (Lost, Person of Interest) The usage of the game material was fantastic and loved how they utiled various parts of the games from the factions, the gear and even the consumables (Rad-away and Nuka-Cola). Just a fun show... good ending with room to grow.

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:53 am
Maybe it was just a byproduct of being tired but episodes 2 and 3 weren't as good as the first episode of Fallout.
Stick with it... It gets better.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Kryptonic wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:26 am
AmareIsGod wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:53 am
Stick with it... It gets better.
We really enjoyed episode 4 and 5. Bounce back!
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

We enjoyed Fallout. Just finished season 1.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Look what I just found while packing for my move. I don’t remember buying this, so maybe it was one of my sons. But I’m going to hold onto it and check it out now that I started watching the show. However, my PS5 is going to be in storage for quite a while. Maybe I’ll see if I can fit it in my car. Might be a tough ask though.
"Be Legendary."

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

There’s ALWAYS room for a ps5… always. Mine always comes with me on trips when we have a VRBO. It’s for the kids…. Is what I tell the wife 😂😉

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Kryptonic wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:01 am
There’s ALWAYS room for a ps5… always. Mine always comes with me on trips when we have a VRBO. It’s for the kids…. Is what I tell the wife 😂😉
I've got a Camaro, man. I've got to fit everything in there that I want access to for the next 4 months. Maybe, we'll see if I can fit it. I'm already bringing my Switch so I can get back into Tears of the Kingdom.
"Be Legendary."

BKinSJC

Post by BKinSJC »

Superbone wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:11 am
Kryptonic wrote:
I've got a Camaro, man...
Bitchin'! Did you drive it over from the Bahamas?

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

BKinSJC wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:58 pm
Superbone wrote:
Kryptonic wrote:
I've got a Camaro, man...
Bitchin'! Did you drive it over from the Bahamas?
Bahamas?! Where did you get that from? You must have me confused with bajanguy.
"Be Legendary."

BKinSJC

Post by BKinSJC »

Sorry, 'Bone. The reference may have been a little too obscure, although I think anybody with a Camaro should know it. :lol:

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

BKinSJC wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:41 pm
Sorry, 'Bone. The reference may have been a little too obscure, although I think anybody with a Camaro should know it. :lol:
I guess they’ll have to take away my Camaro card. Never heard of any of that or the band. And I’d kind of like my time back from listening to most of that. :P
"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I finished Shogun last night. It didn't finalize in the way I thought it would, but that's fine...I think. Haha.

Still an outstanding show.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Superbone wrote:
Kryptonic wrote:
I've got a Camaro, man. I've got to fit everything in there that I want access to for the next 4 months. Maybe, we'll see if I can fit it. I'm already bringing my Switch so I can get back into Tears of the Kingdom.
It's a great game. Go back and finish it!

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

In2ition wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:23 am
I finished Shogun last night. It didn't finalize in the way I thought it would, but that's fine...I think. Haha.

Still an outstanding show.
That's what I thought! We enjoyed the series but the ending was kind of.. It didn't have the same drama, suspense and other elements as the previous episode with a bit of open ended closure, though I've heard it does justice to the source material which ends the same way.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

OK, prepared to be let down. Still have the final 3 to go.
"Be Legendary."

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Superbone wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:38 pm
OK, prepared to be let down. Still have the final 3 to go.
You won't be let down. It's more of a poetic ending after the storm.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Another great mini series was The English. Emily Blunt is awesome in it (and she's 🔥).

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:18 pm
Another great mini series was The English. Emily Blunt is awesome in it (and she's 🔥).
I started it a while back and agree it’s really good. Will have to go back to finish it.

Palm Royal on appletv is pretty good too.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Kryptonic wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:11 am
AmareIsGod wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:18 pm
I started it a while back and agree it’s really good. Will have to go back to finish it.

Palm Royal on appletv is pretty good too.
Yeah, looking forward to starting PR.
"Be Legendary."