TV Shows / Movies

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
Indy

Re: TV Shows / Movies

Post by Indy »

Shabazz wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:21 pm
Just finished Black Bird. Would definitely recommend it. I was surprised to learn how much of it is actually true.
I will have to check it out because Lehane is a great writer. Hopefully it translates, because not all great authors are great TV show writers.

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

I enjoyed the first 3 eps of Andor. I think it’s got potential to be the best of the Star Wars shows. Definitely the most adult.

(Kenobi was dull and didn’t do it for me)
Targets: KD, Schroder, Micic, Favors, Kemba, Bembry, Paschall, Watanabe, Avdija, Keita BD, K. Hayes, J. Isaac, Jalen Johnson, K. Lewis, Maledon, Metu, Olynyk, Quickley, P. Reed, JRE, J Vanderbilt, Aaron Wiggins

Split T

Post by Split T »

Loved Andor so far, it’s been the best Star Wars show since Mandalorian. Too early to tell if it’ll be better. I didn’t love Kenobi either. It’s been better than all the Marvel shows I think as well.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Sandman was great. The last episode seemed like a departure or at least a bit disconnected but even that episode was very enjoyable. Definitely recommend. Looking forward to future seasons. Plus it's Neil Gaiman. Come on.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. You got dudes like Joel Embiid, Anthony Davis, all these 7-footers, doing everything. There's no stopping us. - Ayton

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:34 pm
Sandman was great. The last episode seemed like a departure or at least a bit disconnected but even that episode was very enjoyable. Definitely recommend. Looking forward to future seasons. Plus it's Neil Gaiman. Come on.
It's on Netflix if anybody else is wondering. I may have to check it out.
"It should burn. It'll probably burn forever. But last season is done." - James Jones

"I don't think I've ever been that angry shooting a basketball." - Cam Johnson

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Superbone wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:35 pm
AmareIsGod wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:34 pm
It's on Netflix if anybody else is wondering. I may have to check it out.
Let me know what you think!
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. You got dudes like Joel Embiid, Anthony Davis, all these 7-footers, doing everything. There's no stopping us. - Ayton