Home Cardio Machines

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 32905
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: San Diego, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: Home Cardio Machines

Post by Superbone »

Superbone wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:06 pm
Indy wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:14 pm
Don't blame me if you don't use it as often as you hope. :)

I really need to get back on mine...
Nope. No blame. The cool thing is the one I got has a year subscription to iFit so I'll have a myriad of trainers and sessions to go through. Stuff like where you're climbing the hills of Machu Picchu.
Just saw this thread and thought I would revisit and share my results. The elliptical was a hit! I’ve already got my money’s worth out of it. I’m on my second contract with iFit. Well worth it. I workout 3 days a week on it and I’m stronger than ever. I started out doing all beginner material for quite a while. I just recently started doing intermediate workouts. I do whole series with the same trainer. I’m now doing jogging intervals. It’s a 16 workout program. I’m losing weight and getting healthier.

I also work out with dumbbells and have an adjustable bench. I much prefer this to HIIT workouts.

Thanks again to everybody for their previous feedback. It was quite helpful.
"Be Legendary."

User avatar
AmareIsGod
Posts: 5121
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Re: Home Cardio Machines

Post by AmareIsGod »

Just bought some $350 rollerblades. They better be worth it. I was amazing at rollerblading like 25 years ago. Now that I'm a dad, I don't give a shit if people think I'm a douchebag anymore. I'll probably wear a fanny pack with a water bottle too.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

User avatar
AmareIsGod
Posts: 5121
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Re: Home Cardio Machines

Post by AmareIsGod »

Superbone wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:31 pm
Superbone wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:06 pm
Indy wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:14 pm
Don't blame me if you don't use it as often as you hope. :)

I really need to get back on mine...
Nope. No blame. The cool thing is the one I got has a year subscription to iFit so I'll have a myriad of trainers and sessions to go through. Stuff like where you're climbing the hills of Machu Picchu.
Just saw this thread and thought I would revisit and share my results. The elliptical was a hit! I’ve already got my money’s worth out of it. I’m on my second contract with iFit. Well worth it. I workout 3 days a week on it and I’m stronger than ever. I started out doing all beginner material for quite a while. I just recently started doing intermediate workouts. I do whole series with the same trainer. I’m now doing jogging intervals. It’s a 16 workout program. I’m losing weight and getting healthier.

I also work out with dumbbells and have an adjustable bench. I much prefer this to HIIT workouts.

Thanks again to everybody for their previous feedback. It was quite helpful.
This is amazing. I need to get healthy.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

User avatar
Shabazz
Posts: 7363
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:16 pm

Re: Home Cardio Machines

Post by Shabazz »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:02 pm
Just bought some $350 rollerblades. They better be worth it. I was amazing at rollerblading like 25 years ago. Now that I'm a dad, I don't give a shit if people think I'm a douchebag anymore. I'll probably wear a fanny pack with a water bottle too.
This you?


User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 32905
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: San Diego, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: Home Cardio Machines

Post by Superbone »

Superbone wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:31 pm
Superbone wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:06 pm
Indy wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:14 pm
Don't blame me if you don't use it as often as you hope. :)

I really need to get back on mine...
Nope. No blame. The cool thing is the one I got has a year subscription to iFit so I'll have a myriad of trainers and sessions to go through. Stuff like where you're climbing the hills of Machu Picchu.
Just saw this thread and thought I would revisit and share my results. The elliptical was a hit! I’ve already got my money’s worth out of it. I’m on my second contract with iFit. Well worth it. I workout 3 days a week on it and I’m stronger than ever. I started out doing all beginner material for quite a while. I just recently started doing intermediate workouts. I do whole series with the same trainer. I’m now doing jogging intervals. It’s a 16 workout program. I’m losing weight and getting healthier.

I also work out with dumbbells and have an adjustable bench. I much prefer this to HIIT workouts.

Thanks again to everybody for their previous feedback. It was quite helpful.
Just got off my elliptical for another session. Still using it quite regularly. On my third year of iFit. It will be particularly useful after I move to Arizona where it's too much going out in the heat for half the year. The thing is a beast to move but that's why the movers get paid the big bucks.
"Be Legendary."

User avatar
Superbone
Posts: 32905
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am
Location: San Diego, CA (Phoenix Native)

Re: Home Cardio Machines

Post by Superbone »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:02 pm
Just bought some $350 rollerblades. They better be worth it. I was amazing at rollerblading like 25 years ago. Now that I'm a dad, I don't give a shit if people think I'm a douchebag anymore. I'll probably wear a fanny pack with a water bottle too.
And? How goes the rollerblading? :D
"Be Legendary."

User avatar
AmareIsGod
Posts: 5121
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Re: Home Cardio Machines

Post by AmareIsGod »

Superbone wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:04 pm
AmareIsGod wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:02 pm
Just bought some $350 rollerblades. They better be worth it. I was amazing at rollerblading like 25 years ago. Now that I'm a dad, I don't give a shit if people think I'm a douchebag anymore. I'll probably wear a fanny pack with a water bottle too.
And? How goes the rollerblading? :D
Size 10.5. Like brand new. Could swing you a great deal if you're interested.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

User avatar
AmareIsGod
Posts: 5121
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Re: Home Cardio Machines

Post by AmareIsGod »

I've been doing some martial arts lately. A lot of grappling primarily. Heavy juijitsu based. But also stand-up. Like the place I go because it has variety in what we learn. Been going about 6 weeks now, 3x a week. They have a great class for toddlers before my class and my 4 year old daughter loves it too. She always asks about Sensai. $150 a month for her and I, unlimited classes. The days I go she goes so I think we're getting great value. And I feel great. Physically and mentally.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Post Reply