Home Cardio Machines

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
Superbone

Re: Home Cardio Machines

Post by Superbone »

Superbone wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:06 pm
Indy wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:14 pm
Don't blame me if you don't use it as often as you hope. :)

I really need to get back on mine...
Nope. No blame. The cool thing is the one I got has a year subscription to iFit so I'll have a myriad of trainers and sessions to go through. Stuff like where you're climbing the hills of Machu Picchu.
Just saw this thread and thought I would revisit and share my results. The elliptical was a hit! I’ve already got my money’s worth out of it. I’m on my second contract with iFit. Well worth it. I workout 3 days a week on it and I’m stronger than ever. I started out doing all beginner material for quite a while. I just recently started doing intermediate workouts. I do whole series with the same trainer. I’m now doing jogging intervals. It’s a 16 workout program. I’m losing weight and getting healthier.

I also work out with dumbbells and have an adjustable bench. I much prefer this to HIIT workouts.

Thanks again to everybody for their previous feedback. It was quite helpful.
"Be Legendary."

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Just bought some $350 rollerblades. They better be worth it. I was amazing at rollerblading like 25 years ago. Now that I'm a dad, I don't give a shit if people think I'm a douchebag anymore. I'll probably wear a fanny pack with a water bottle too.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Superbone wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:31 pm
Superbone wrote:
Indy wrote:

Nope. No blame. The cool thing is the one I got has a year subscription to iFit so I'll have a myriad of trainers and sessions to go through. Stuff like where you're climbing the hills of Machu Picchu.
Just saw this thread and thought I would revisit and share my results. The elliptical was a hit! I’ve already got my money’s worth out of it. I’m on my second contract with iFit. Well worth it. I workout 3 days a week on it and I’m stronger than ever. I started out doing all beginner material for quite a while. I just recently started doing intermediate workouts. I do whole series with the same trainer. I’m now doing jogging intervals. It’s a 16 workout program. I’m losing weight and getting healthier.

I also work out with dumbbells and have an adjustable bench. I much prefer this to HIIT workouts.

This is amazing. I need to get healthy.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:02 pm
Just bought some $350 rollerblades. They better be worth it. I was amazing at rollerblading like 25 years ago. Now that I'm a dad, I don't give a shit if people think I'm a douchebag anymore. I'll probably wear a fanny pack with a water bottle too.
This you?

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Superbone wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:31 pm
Superbone wrote:
Indy wrote:

Just got off my elliptical for another session. Still using it quite regularly. On my third year of iFit. It will be particularly useful after I move to Arizona where it's too much going out in the heat for half the year. The thing is a beast to move but that's why the movers get paid the big bucks.
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

AmareIsGod wrote:
And? How goes the rollerblading? :D
"Be Legendary."

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Superbone wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:04 pm
AmareIsGod wrote:
And? How goes the rollerblading? :D
Size 10.5. Like brand new. Could swing you a great deal if you're interested.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

I've been doing some martial arts lately. A lot of grappling primarily. Heavy juijitsu based. But also stand-up. Like the place I go because it has variety in what we learn. Been going about 6 weeks now, 3x a week. They have a great class for toddlers before my class and my 4 year old daughter loves it too. She always asks about Sensai. $150 a month for her and I, unlimited classes. The days I go she goes so I think we're getting great value. And I feel great. Physically and mentally.