Video Games

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
Superbone

Re: Video Games

Post by Superbone »

Indy wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:15 am
If anyone local wants to buy a PS5 Digital console, let me know. I ended up getting one when Target dropped their consoles this morning. I am not looking to make money off of it. It was about $440 with tax.
That's a nice gesture. My son finally got one via PlayStation Direct.
"It should burn. It'll probably burn forever. But last season is done." - James Jones

"I want to be who I think I am." - Frank Kaminsky

Indy

Post by Indy »

That is good to hear.

And I won't be as nice if nobody on here wants it. If I don't have any local folks (or non-local that want to pay for shipping) I will probably go the ebay route.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Indy wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:47 am
That is good to hear.

And I won't be as nice if nobody on here wants it. If I don't have any local folks (or non-local that want to pay for shipping) I will probably go the ebay route.
It's really crazy that over a year after release, they are still hard to come by.
"It should burn. It'll probably burn forever. But last season is done." - James Jones

"I want to be who I think I am." - Frank Kaminsky

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I got one for Christmas. Been playing Call of Duty and Fortnite with a couple of guys.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Nodack wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:46 pm
I got one for Christmas. Been playing Call of Duty and Fortnite with a couple of guys.
I have had mine for a couple months I guess, and I still haven't played a PS5 game. I am playing through Red Dead Redemption 2 and loving it. I have a hard time switching between games, but I should look you up on CoD. And maybe my son should look you up on Fortnite. ;)