Wordle

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
Superbone

Re: Wordle

Post by Superbone »

Wordle 337 4/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
"Be Legendary."

Indy

Post by Indy »

#waffle122 4/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🔥 streak: 2
wafflegame.net

Indy

Post by Indy »

Wordle 338 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Wordle 338 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟨⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟨🟨⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Wordle 339 4/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Wordle 340 3/6

⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Wordle 341 3/6

⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟨🟨⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Wordle 342 3/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Wordle 343 4/6

⬛🟩⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Wordle 344 2/6

🟨⬛⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Wordle 345 3/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Wordle 346 3/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
"Be Legendary."

Indy

Post by Indy »

Did you get sick of being the only one posting in here?

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Indy wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:10 pm
It's fascinating reading material, actually. It helps us master the ability to copy and paste from a range of devices. I've done it from my Android phone, my laptop and my desktop computer.

My shredder looks hungry most mornings, so I print out all the pages of this thread and feed it. It's usually pleased most afternoons.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Indy wrote:
Yes. I already have two Wordle groups as it is. One at work and a family one. That's enough.
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:22 pm
Indy wrote:
It's fascinating reading material, actually. It helps us master the ability to copy and paste from a range of devices. I've done it from my Android phone, my laptop and my desktop computer.

My shredder looks hungry most mornings, so I print out all the pages of this thread and feed it. It's usually pleased most afternoons.
But I will miss AIG's Wordle banter. I hope he's still impressing the missus enough to get some.
"Be Legendary."

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Superbone wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:44 pm
AmareIsGod wrote:
Indy wrote:

But I will miss AIG's Wordle banter. I hope he's still impressing the missus enough to get some.
She's impressed. Getting some is another story. With the Covid hitting us hard right around the time we were going to start spicing things up again, as it's been pretty cold in the bedroom since our daughter was born, that kind of sucked.

Did any of you notice kind of the drain of raising kids when they were young and everything that goes into work and parenting left things a little slow in the bedroom as well? How did you fix that, if you ever fixed that? Maybe I need to start working out again.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:13 pm
Superbone wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:44 pm
AmareIsGod wrote:
Indy wrote:

She's impressed. Getting some is another story. With the Covid hitting us hard right around the time we were going to start spicing things up again, as it's been pretty cold in the bedroom since our daughter was born, that kind of sucked.

Did any of you notice kind of the drain of raising kids when they were young and everything that goes into work and parenting left things a little slow in the bedroom as well? How did you fix that, if you ever fixed that? Maybe I need to start working out again.
It's been too long for me to remember the details but yeah, it takes a lot of energy to keep up with the little ones which might not leave a lot left for extracurricular activities.
"Be Legendary."

Indy

Post by Indy »

It was tough the first few years. Once the kids were old enough to get themselves up in the mornings, that made life so much easier.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I have a 4-year-old, an almost 3-year-old, and a 1-year-old. It's tough. But it does seem to get better over time. They sleep more soundly, they become potty-trained, they can feed themselves, they can dress themselves. They learn to communicate better and you can sort of reason with them. They become better at entertaining themselves. I still feel really worn out every day, but it makes the fundamentals all the more important. Getting as much rest as you can. Exercising a little when you can. I have had to practice some calming techniques like deep breathing and practice basically keeping my cool and keeping my shit together so I don't overreact to the little nuisances of the day. I don't want to build up a deficit where I have to apologize to my wife and kids for saying and doing a bunch of things I regret.

In terms of romantic spark or whatever, I don't know if I have any great advice, but my wife and I agreed that we needed to be a little more explicit about going out of our way to make time for that. We decided that every Wednesday we would have a "date", very loosely defined. So that might mean that I'd pick up some yummy takeout on the way home from work (to be eaten with the kids, of course; not a real date-date by ourselves), or it might mean sexy time, or it might mean watching a movie snuggled up together after the kids are in bed. Wednesday is our night. And we stick to it, and it helps. I think little rituals and routines like that are important, else you get to a point where you kind of can't remember the last time you went out or made time for each other.

Raising 3 kids while working full-time is the hardest thing I have ever done. Little by little it gets better. And I love the little monsters.