D-Backs

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
Split T

D-Backs

Post by Split T »

Anyone still follow them? The covid season kinda killed what little I still watched, but I’ve been following from afar. I’m intrigued by the recent draftees and our farm system. Might be able to draw me back if these prospects hit.

Corbin Carroll, Alex Thomas, Druw Jones, Jordon Lawlar, Daulton Varsho…if those guys all hit, we could have a pretty fun team.

Indy

Re: D-Backs

Post by Indy »

I can't remember the last year I watched a baseball game from start to finish. I guess it would have been about 5 years ago when I went to one in person. Other than that, I might have watched a full game during the world series in 2016.

Split T

Post by Split T »

Ya I haven’t watched one since at least 2019…and probably longer since I watched a full one. I remember watching the 1 game playoff they had as a wildcard against the Rockies. That was actually a pretty good game…think we got swept by the dodgers afterwards.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

I "watched" a baseball game a couple of months ago, in Korea. The game ended in a tie. Other than that, I had a great time for less than $30.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Indy

Post by Indy »

I like going to baseball games if the weather is nice and you are not in an enclosed stadium and you are close enough to see pitches well.

...I just realized that I did go to a game 2 years ago. It was a collegiate summer league game in Kalamazoo and it was a blast.