DBacks!

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
Wally_West

Re: DBacks!

Post by Wally_West »

Holy shit.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Am I dreaming?
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Suns win

Dbacks win

My dick hard

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Him and Booker. They’re gonna the corner stones of Arizona sports. They’ll be statues of them downtown. Bet on it.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

What a game!

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

Tsk lol :lol:
SUNS Fan from the Land of Sun, Sea and Sand ;)

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Now that we all had a night to sleep on it…how we feeling about this rangers match up???

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Wally_West wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:02 am
Now that we all had a night to sleep on it…how we feeling about this rangers match up???
Why would we be anything other than optimistic? We were the massive underdog in every series we've been in. Against the Phillies, between ESPN and The Athletic, the experts were 47 and 0, ALL in favor the Phillies. We were able to win in what everyone says is the craziest and most difficult stadium in baseball.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

To the Philly's fan that was sitting in section 302 during game 5 and talking massive amounts of shit.... This buds for you! Nothing made me happier about that win knowing that asshole was at home crying into his rally towel. I never felt better about beating a bunch of cocky asshats in my life. Was disturbing how many Philly's fans there were. I really don't see Texas traveling that well; but could be wrong.

Now the Rangers... I like our odds against them far better than the Rangers and is who I was hoping we'd play.

Split T

Post by Split T »

I don’t know a single thing about the Rangers haha..Just keep winning.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

So many of the young guys grew up through the minor leagues together and got called up within a year of each other. I love this squad! How cool it must be to now be playing together in The Show and going to the World Series this young!

This team is able to adapt into whatever it needs to be to survive. They have been a constant shape shifting team this postseason but consistent with their defense, athleticism and bullpen.

People complain about the best teams during the regular season not making it this far. Those teams got by on roster during the regular season when managing isn't as needed and opponents aren't hyper focused during the grind and dog days.

During the postseason, being a tactician as a manager shines bright and Torey Lovullo is earning a well deserved large extension. A great manager and amazing person.

Go DBacks. What a journey!

P.S. - An amazing and emotional read.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/386 ... ole-cancer

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Kryptonic wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:55 am
Now the Rangers... I like our odds against them far better than the Rangers and is who I was hoping we'd play.
But what about the Rangers?
"Be Legendary."

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Great read! I knew their bond was great but didn't know all the details. Pretty awesome.

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Superbone wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:39 am
Kryptonic wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:55 am
Now the Rangers... I like our odds against them far better than the Astros and is who I was hoping we'd play.
But what about the Rangers?
My bad...lol

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

I'll probably start caring about the Suns after the World Series, if I'm being honest. Big game tonight. All the marbles. Game 1. Let's goooo!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:19 pm
I'll probably start caring about the Suns after the World Series, if I'm being honest. Big game tonight. All the marbles. Game 1. Let's goooo!
There's room for both. But maybe your heart's not that big. :P :D But we are talking World Series here, man, versus regular season. Go DBacks!!! Let's do this!
"Be Legendary."

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

This game…

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

This game.. ugh!

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Why not walk Garcia there? Wtf well hopefully tomorrow.