Video Games

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
DrSublime

Re: Video Games

Post by DrSublime »

I have a Wii U also love it for the Nintendo games it does have, hate the Wii U gamepad though, bought mainly 3 franchise games... Mario (and Mario Kart/Smash Bros), Zelda [have the special Zelda edition Wii U]and Donkey Kong
~~~~~

DrSublime

Post by DrSublime »

TheOriginalOriginal wrote:Tactical_Thumbs if anyone wants to add me on ps4
added you
~~~~~

DrSublime

Post by DrSublime »

anyone play Pokemon still?
~~~~~

SDC

Post by SDC »

why? you still play with your pokemon?

SDC

Post by SDC »

seems like norman reedus has a new look for TWD. his hair looks better.

Cap

Post by Cap »

SDC wrote:why? you still play with your pokemon?
Why not? Kirk and Spock and the Doctor do.

http://interrobangstudios.com/comics-di ... ip_id=1489

DrSublime

Post by DrSublime »

SDC wrote:why? you still play with your pokemon?
I DO!
~~~~~

Dan H

Post by Dan H »

Have both 360 and PS3, end up gaming on my PC more than either. Mostly because it's in my office and I use it to kill time @ work. :p

DrSublime

Post by DrSublime »

Dan H wrote:Have both 360 and PS3, end up gaming on my PC more than either. Mostly because it's in my office and I use it to kill time @ work. :p
Steam?
~~~~~

Dan H

Post by Dan H »

Yeah. Playing Left 4 Dead 2 and Dragon Age mostly.

DrSublime

Post by DrSublime »

Dan H wrote:Yeah. Playing Left 4 Dead 2 and Dragon Age mostly.
LFD2 is awesome, more so w/ the mods, I Doctor Who'd mine up, zombies are Dalek's etc, so much fun

add me on Steam , my username is the same as here
~~~~~

Dan H

Post by Dan H »

LOL!

I need to look around and see if there's a more campaign-ish mode you can use as a mod for L4D2. I'm not much of a multiplayer guy, and the way it's setup is kind of annoying.

DrSublime

Post by DrSublime »

Dan H wrote:LOL!

I need to look around and see if there's a more campaign-ish mode you can use as a mod for L4D2. I'm not much of a multiplayer guy, and the way it's setup is kind of annoying.
doubt it most of the mods are cosmetic, you can play solo (with 3 cpu players), but its a team based game at its roots
~~~~~

DrSublime

Post by DrSublime »

so who here is getting Madden for PS4 ?
~~~~~

Dan H

Post by Dan H »

DrSublime wrote:so who here is getting Madden for PS4 ?
If they have an NFL Online Ticket option available again I'm jumping on it. $100 for all 16 games and Madden beats the money I usually have to shell out for tickets and travel to just see one Cards game.

gosuns

Post by gosuns »

Had a chance to play both NBA live 15 and NBA 2K15 at Gamescom in Köln this week. Live will be much improved in this instalment and looked impressive. I was really surprised by the accessibility of the controls and how it flowed nicely. I played it against a buddy of mine and we had a real blast with it. I hope they get tha AI right and some good gamemodes. If that's the case I could see me ditch 2k this time around. 2k was pretty similar to last year. Solid as ever and really a top simulation of the game. I played it against the AI and got my butt kicked :).

gosuns

Post by gosuns »

I also played super smash brothers for wii u. Great multiplayer game. Will absolutely get this one as it is real fun!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

gosuns wrote:Had a chance to play both NBA live 15 and NBA 2K15 at Gamescom in Köln this week. Live will be much improved in this instalment and looked impressive. I was really surprised by the accessibility of the controls and how it flowed nicely. I played it against a buddy of mine and we had a real blast with it. I hope they get tha AI right and some good gamemodes. If that's the case I could see me ditch 2k this time around. 2k was pretty similar to last year. Solid as ever and really a top simulation of the game. I played it against the AI and got my butt kicked :).
Really glad to hear this. It's about time NBA2K got some real competition. Looking forward to checking it out.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

gosuns

Post by gosuns »

Superbone wrote:
gosuns wrote:Had a chance to play both NBA live 15 and NBA 2K15 at Gamescom in Köln this week. Live will be much improved in this instalment and looked impressive. I was really surprised by the accessibility of the controls and how it flowed nicely. I played it against a buddy of mine and we had a real blast with it. I hope they get tha AI right and some good gamemodes. If that's the case I could see me ditch 2k this time around. 2k was pretty similar to last year. Solid as ever and really a top simulation of the game. I played it against the AI and got my butt kicked :).
Really glad to hear this. It's about time NBA2K got some real competition. Looking forward to checking it out.
EA is really investing in improving the game and even acknowledged that last years game wasn't any good, animation, resolution and controls seem really improved. It's all about the AI at this point.

DrSublime

Post by DrSublime »

Im still waiting for EA to make MVP baseball again.
~~~~~