Video Games

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
Indy

Re: Video Games

Post by Indy »

I just played through A Link to the Past on my iPad last month while flying back and forth across the country. Really made those 4-5 hour flights flash by. I love that game.

Sent using Tapatalk

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Indy wrote:I just played through A Link to the Past on my iPad last month while flying back and forth across the country. Really made those 4-5 hour flights flash by. I love that game.
It's available on iPad?!
"Be Legendary."

Indy

Post by Indy »

Superbone wrote:
Indy wrote:
Wally_West wrote:Sometimes I still play my PS 2. So many good memories with that thing.
Same here. In our game room I actually have all of these systems hooked up and ready to play:

Intellivision (with voice box and Atari 2600 box)
NES
SNES
N64
GameCube
Wii
PS1
PS2
PS3
PS4
XBOX
XBOX360

I know, I know... No Sega stuff. I never owned one growing up. I would get the Nintendo stuff and my best friend/next door neighbor would get the Sega stuff.
Man, you must have one hell of a switch box. I loved the Genesis growing up.
It's not that bad. I have a few hdmi inputs on the tv, an old push button switch box for the old stuff, and an av receiver for the others. The good thing is that I didn't have to buy anything to get them all hooked up--just cobbled together stuff I already had.

Sent using Tapatalk

DrSublime

Post by DrSublime »

so, anyone here interested in a Destiny phxsuns.net clan? let me know, we need like 6 people min I think for a clan
~~~~~

Indy

Post by Indy »

Superbone wrote:
Indy wrote:I just played through A Link to the Past on my iPad last month while flying back and forth across the country. Really made those 4-5 hour flights flash by. I love that game.
It's available on iPad?!
Yes

But only if you open it. I did that so I could get it to pair with my PS3 controller.

Sent using Tapatalk

DrSublime

Post by DrSublime »

PSN clan I started, join if you'd like

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Playstation/419098
~~~~~

TOO

Post by TOO »

DrSublime wrote:PSN clan I started, join if you'd like

You given the Raid a run yet? That is a lot of fun.
👀 Fire Frank Vogel.

DrSublime

Post by DrSublime »

TheOriginalOriginal wrote:
DrSublime wrote:PSN clan I started, join if you'd like

You given the Raid a run yet? That is a lot of fun.
not yet, need a third member who can dedicate some time, also, youngest has been in the hospital for the past week so .. yea
~~~~~

TOO

Post by TOO »

Its a 6 man raid, so ya need more than a 3rd. Sorry to hear about your kid man, hope all is well.
👀 Fire Frank Vogel.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Just snagged Forza Horizon 2 today. Probably the best Xbox One game I've played yet. A definite reason to own the console, that's for sure.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

England Sun

Post by England Sun »

I'm still on 360, just got an xb1 for Christmas for me and the kids and am under strict instructions it stays in the attic until Christmas Eve:-(
Playing Destiny, currently a level 18 Hunter, only had the opportunity to play for about 7 hours, some of them running around not having a clue what to do. Still on the moon in the campaign but enjoying it way more than I thought I would because I hate Halo.
The good thing is that it will port my stats over to xb1 once up and running and I get a free digital game as well.
Looks like most of you are Psn or PC players though:-(
Aig seems to be a voice for xbox:-)
What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

DrSublime

Post by DrSublime »

TheOriginalOriginal wrote:Its a 6 man raid, so ya need more than a 3rd. Sorry to hear about your kid man, hope all is well.
crud, we need 2-3 more then (we can round up 4 pretty easily not sure about all 6)
~~~~~

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I'm still playing WOW, Clash of Clans and on the PS3 I still like Medal of Honor. Used to play GTA a lot, but not as much anymore.

carey

Post by carey »

Nodack wrote:I'm still playing WOW, Clash of Clans and on the PS3 I still like Medal of Honor. Used to play GTA a lot, but not as much anymore.
You ready for the new xpac? I haven't played in roughly 6 months, which is only my second extended break since launch. I used to be a 2300 rated pvp'er in 3s prior to the latest xpac. Then I just kind of lost interest and most of my friends quit. I guess that's what happens when your game is almost 10 years old, the anniversary is November 23rd.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Nodack wrote:I'm still playing WOW, Clash of Clans and on the PS3 I still like Medal of Honor. Used to play GTA a lot, but not as much anymore.
I never played much GTA but the latest one is AMAZING. Can't wait for the PS4 version next month.
"Be Legendary."

Indy

Video Games

Post by Indy »

Same here

Dan H

Post by Dan H »

I have never played any of them but the trailer for the new Call of Duty looks cool. Are they linked? I've been thinking about picking up Ghosts for my PS3.

Indy

Post by Indy »

If you like multiplayer fps that doesn't require a lot of ranking or leveling up to be competitive, and you like to be able to jump right into a game, they are great.

Personally I'm not planning on getting the new one. If I want a multiplayer fps where you can jump several stories high, hover, and close, there has to be better ones out there. That said, I still play COD Black Ops 1 & 2 multiplayer on my PS3 and love it.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

carey wrote:
You ready for the new xpac? I haven't played in roughly 6 months, which is only my second extended break since launch. I used to be a 2300 rated pvp'er in 3s prior to the latest xpac. Then I just kind of lost interest and most of my friends quit. I guess that's what happens when your game is almost 10 years old, the anniversary is November 23rd.
There was a content update to WOW introducing us to the new xpac a week ago with a new short quest chain. Also if you pre order you get to take a character to 90 with a push of a button and I did. I now have a 90 Druid to play with. WOW can get a little boring after you have seen and done everything. My favorite thing there is the battlegrounds and it is also my least favorite thing. What I mean is I love PVP over Dungeons or Raids, but half the people in those random battlegrounds are afk and it gets frustrating. I have gotten into a pre made battleground group before and that was the bomb. NPCs are totally predictable and boring. Real people aren't. I did a couple of PVP 2 vs 2 battles with my brother in law, but we got our butts kicked, so that didn't go far. I'm impressed that you were successful at it and my hats off to you.

Dan H

Post by Dan H »

Indy wrote:If you like multiplayer fps that doesn't require a lot of ranking or leveling up to be competitive, and you like to be able to jump right into a game, they are great.

Personally I'm not planning on getting the new one. If I want a multiplayer fps where you can jump several stories high, hover, and close, there has to be better ones out there. That said, I still play COD Black Ops 1 & 2 multiplayer on my PS3 and love it.
If I buy them it will be for the single-player campaign. I hate multiplayer games.