FYI: SwingMan returns

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
Mori Chu

FYI: SwingMan returns

Post by Mori Chu »

Hi gang,

I wanted to let you know that I've invited SwingMan to come back to the site. He was temporarily banned previously as part of a dust-up that occurred around the end of the past season. Swingy has a colorful personality, and I don't approve of everything he has said/done in the past. But he is a diehard Suns fan who has made plenty of valuable contributions to this site and community in the past, and I think this site would be better with him here.

I know it was upsetting to Aztec how the last situation went down, as well as P219, carey, and others. Hopefully we can do our best to get along and focus on the team we all love.

Of course, personal attacks and flaming are not acceptable conduct here, no matter who does it. We'll still hold high standards for our community and make sure it's a welcoming place for everyone. If there are any issues with any posters attacking each other in the future, the mods and I will deal with them as they come.

If you have any thoughts on this, please feel free to PM me and/or the mods. You can post in this thread, too, but let's please not rehash every detail of the last dust-up in this thread or let this thread devolve into another fight.

Thanks,
Mori

SwingMan

Re: FYI: SwingMan returns

Post by SwingMan »

To all:

No politics, no personal attacks towards myself or others, don't falsely accuse me of racism and we're cool - simple as that.

England Sun

Re: FYI: SwingMan returns

Post by England Sun »

Nice to see you back Swing;-)
What we do in life, echoes in eternity.