Phx-suns.net Vet League 2014

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
Shabazz

Re: Phx-suns.net Vet League 2014

Post by Shabazz »

I was down 1-7 last Wednesday. There's time.

pickle

Post by pickle »

sigh... cousins is gonna be sat for all road games according to george karl. there's some serious dysfunction on that team. i've come far enough... 3 weeks before the post season i thought i wasn't gonna make it. i'm happy with what i've managed thus far.

i'm not saying i'll give up, but ... being realistic, i'm already down 20 on rebounds... argh.

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

Pickle, why'd you sit Cousins tonight??

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

pickle wrote:i'm not saying i'll give up, but ... being realistic, i'm already down 20 on rebounds... argh.
Shabazz wrote:Pickle, why'd you sit Cousins tonight??
Does not compute.
"Be Legendary."

pickle

Post by pickle »

sigh. coz the stupid phone app told me that karl was going to sit cousins in all future road games during the first part of the week after his first dnp-cd, i figured the competition was so tight, i needed all the help i can get, couldn't take the chance with getting 0 production out of cousins 2 games out of 4. and then he starts.

i'm in a time zone where i cannot possibly get up early enough to adjust my roster 1 hour before tip off, so whatever gut feeling i have the night before, when i hit the sack, is what i end up living with.

congratulations 'bazz. i feel like my general strategy was sound, go after steals/blocks/rebounds, and battle it out with points and take my chances with fg% and turnovers... if i hadn't lost dieng and favors for 1 game and made the mistake with cousins that one game, and then danny green didn't get played 15 min and score 3 points in those two midweek games, and kcp didn't into that huge shooting slump, and my whole team didn't totally self-destruct in fg% on saturday... so many ifs.

i could've saved the rebounding with cousins, but ultimately i think poor health did me in this week. can't complain too much, luck with health got me past the last 2 weeks already...

i came by to say congratulations bazz, not to come up with a bunch of excuses for my loss.

great job, let's do this again next year!