What movies are you guys watching?

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
Wally_West

Re: What movies are you guys watching?

Post by Wally_West »

Spider-Man: Homecoming was fun. Right up there with the first two Raimi movies.

Also got to see War for the Planet of the Apes last night at the Egyptian Theater with a Q&A with Matt Reeves after. BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR. The whole second half of the movie is so damn intense. It's a must see.

carey

Post by carey »

Wally_West wrote:Spider-Man: Homecoming was fun. Right up there with the first two Raimi movies.

Also got to see War for the Planet of the Apes last night at the Egyptian Theater with a Q&A with Matt Reeves after. BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR. The whole second half of the movie is so damn intense. It's a must see.
Interesting. I did not like the 2nd one as much as ROTPOTA. Spider-Man for me was better than Raimi's first but not as good as the sequel with Doc Oc.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Wally_West wrote:Spider-Man: Homecoming was fun. Right up there with the first two Raimi movies.

Yep, enjoyed Homecoming today. Looking forward to Apes. Hadn't heard any reviews. Wow, now I'm really excited to see it!
"Be Legendary."