Deadpool

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
Dan H

Deadpool

Post by Dan H »

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... /?a=122733

That cam rip is killing me . . . they know that people are going to leak, why not just put it out on YouTube?

This looks awesome and hilarious.

Wally_West

Re: Deadpool

Post by Wally_West »

Was in Hall H panel this past weekend and the Fox panel was dope. The DC panel melted my eyes off, it was so amazing. :shock:

carey

Post by carey »

Details Wally... I saw the bootlegs of Deadpool & Suicide Squad. Can't believe SS is still 13 months away. Deadpool is finished filming already and comes out next February 12th. Exactly 7 months. They should just give us a proper trailer release.

Btw. Big fan of Leto's (not his shitty band tho) & still think his Joker looks a bit forced. But maybe that's the point?
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Dan H

Post by Dan H »

I showed my wife the Suicide Squad trailer and she said she thought Leto might be better than Ledger. Maybe we're too nitpicky as nerds? Dunno.

Don't know why they put the BvS trailer out in HD (which was awesome as well) and these are only bootlegs.

carey

Post by carey »

Dan H wrote:I showed my wife the Suicide Squad trailer and she said she thought Leto might be better than Ledger. Maybe we're too nitpicky as nerds? Dunno.

Don't know why they put the BvS trailer out in HD (which was awesome as well) and these are only bootlegs.
We are pretty picky, yes. If you recall Ledger was getting hammered when the first images came out. I think it was until Nolan stayed showing the film then buzz started building. I know Leto can act so I'm not too worried.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Dan H

Post by Dan H »

Suicide Squad trailer in HD:

carey

Post by carey »

Reynolds said 3 weeks until we see official Deadpool footage. Also I read that the music in the comic con footage was not licensed for on-line use and they are not happy someone leaked it. Which is funny since the only reason this got made was because someone leaked the VFX test footage from last year.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Phoenix219

Post by Phoenix219 »

batinthesun studios Super Power Beatdown #16 Joker vs Deadpool.

These guys should be making movies. Their Batman vs. Darth Vader is downright cinematic.