RIP Dr. Wayne Dyer

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
specialsauce

Re: RIP Dr. Wayne Dyer

Post by specialsauce »

Ghost wrote:
Superbone wrote: "I fill myself with love, and I send that out into the world. How others treat me is their path: how I react is mine."

-Dr. Wayne Dyer

Ghost can call that bullshit but the world would be a much better place if everybody practiced that.
Practiced what? Being a Hallmark card?

Sent from my Nexus 6 to annoy Superbone using Tapatalk

LOL :lol:

carey

Post by carey »

Superbone wrote:
Nice. I'm somewhere in between weather-wise here in Temecula, CA.
Who are you going to beat up?
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

carey wrote:
Superbone wrote:
You lost me.
"Be Legendary."

carey

Post by carey »

Superbone wrote:
carey wrote:
Superbone wrote:
You lost me.
Seriously? You don't know about the whole "meet me in Temecula" thing? It was all over the net last Christmas. Has been a meme for a while: http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/12/ ... obe-bryant
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

carey wrote:
Superbone wrote:
carey wrote:
Superbone wrote:
You lost me.
Seriously? You don't know about the whole "meet me in Temecula" thing? It was all over the net last Christmas. Has been a meme for a while: http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/12/ ... obe-bryant
Wow. Well it IS right between San Diego and LA. Meet me in Temecula, carey!
"Be Legendary."

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Wow. I can't believe anyone would be critical of someone helping others in the struggle that is "life" maybe see things in a better light or be a happier person in this cruel world. I'm glad he had a positive impact on your life Superbone. Ghost, why don't you try and cheer up and if you want to piss all over others being positive, keep your mouth shut and find a better place to spread your negative hatred. We have enough bullshit in this world to deal with. You piling on isn't getting anyone anywhere.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Ghost

Post by Ghost »

1. I said it's sad he died.
2. I said it's good that people found hope and inspiration in his words, even though I find them to be nonsense.
3. I did NOT harp on the fact that much of his philosophy was plagiarized, or that he made many millions of dollars rehashing someone else's words.

All I did was say that he peddled bullshit. Which, sorry, he did. It's great that people can read "his" works and find hope. I can't, because I look at people who I know who read all these self-help books and watch as their lives do not actually change, aside from stacking their bookshelves with the latest "Chicken Soup" book.

If you think that me saying what I did about the guy, which was only disagreeing with his philosophy and NOT making some perfectly reasonable points about why I think less of him than you, is hatred, then I would suggest that you are the one being negative here. Your post was far more hostile than anything I said.

Sent from my Nexus 6 to annoy Superbone using Tapatalk