What TV shows are you guys watching?

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
Indy

Re: What TV shows are you guys watching?

Post by Indy »

It is all relative. On average I spend about 30-40% of my time somewhere that isn't home. Although, my family and I left our home in AZ 7 weeks ago and still haven't moved into our new house. We have been in a hotel or a short-term vacation rental for a very long time, so although not technically traveling, I haven't slept in my bed since mid-August so it feels like I have been traveling non-stop.

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

Westworld premiere was terrific.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

I heard Westworld is great. Is this the 2nd season? That will be my next show to watch.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

AmareIsGod wrote:I heard Westworld is great. Is this the 2nd season? That will be my next show to watch.
Nope. The series just started on Sunday.
"Be Legendary."

Phoenix219

Post by Phoenix219 »

Technically, its the second - there was a shortlived TV show called Beyond Westworld that aired in 1980. It got 5 episodes made before it was cancelled.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Phoenix219 wrote:Technically, its the second - there was a shortlived TV show called Beyond Westworld that aired in 1980. It got 5 episodes made before it was cancelled.
So this is a continuation of that story line?

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Indy wrote:
Phoenix219 wrote:Technically, its the second - there was a shortlived TV show called Beyond Westworld that aired in 1980. It got 5 episodes made before it was cancelled.
I don't believe so. The creators have said this series is its own thing, not connected to any of the previous stuff.

Phoenix219

Post by Phoenix219 »

Indy wrote:
Nah, just random trivia. Although, I do believe that the 1980 series was a continuation of the two movies.

The new show would appear to be a complete reboot.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

I was able to watch episode 2 of WW yesterday. Also excellent. Things are getting interesting.
"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I have enjoyed all three Westworld episodes. I definitely have some theories. There's kind of a Battlestar Galactica-esque "who's a Cylon?" aspect to the show. My front-runner for being a secret host/robot is:
Spoiler: show/hide

carey

Post by carey »

Jeffery Wright is always interesting. He excells at playing characters whose motivations you question.

They have quite the cast of character actors in WW already. Jimmi Simpson is always excellent.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

carey wrote:Jeffery Wright is always interesting. He excells at playing characters whose motivations you question.

They have quite the cast of character actors in WW already. Jimmi Simpson is always excellent.
You'll have to tell me who's who. I'm not familiar with those actors previously.
"Be Legendary."