Phx-suns.net Vet League 2015

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
pickle

Phx-suns.net Vet League 2015

Post by pickle »

so ... is this league coming back? i've been avoiding basketball again due to general disappointment in the team and my inability to deal with warrior fan boys (even if they are easier to stomach than laker fan boys). fantasy will get me excited again about the nba.

Superbone

Re: Phx-suns.net Vet League 2014

Post by Superbone »

Of course!
"Be Legendary."

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator »

Count me in if we're going again.

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

Yawn. Any of you clowns gonna give me a challenge this year?

BigLewy

Post by BigLewy »

Shabazz wrote:Yawn. Any of you clowns gonna give me a challenge this year?
I will-pretty damn good playoff matchup we had last year if I remember correctly. I should probably start doing a little research.

h_b

Post by h_b »

Well count me in ! Missed the draft cutoff last year:( But am in again if there is still room, same goes if there is still a rook league. Have been on these leagues (this one and the rook league) for over a decade and my bball experience felt incomplete last year. But created an account, more for the fantasy ball, than the posting. Have been more of a site lurker than poster over the years, but am going to work on that as well. Despite the change of the guard, still one of my go to sites for anything Suns. Thanks Mori for keeping this alive!!!

pickle

Post by pickle »

welcome h_b! glad fantasy basketball serves its purpose of bringing people together!

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator »

Thanks for getting the league up and running again Bone. Is there any chance of changing the draft time a little? It's currently 730am Monday my time and I'll be flat out getting the kids ready for school. If not, that's cool I'll auto draft but obviously I'd rather be involved live if it worked for everyone else.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Gladiator wrote:Thanks for getting the league up and running again Bone. Is there any chance of changing the draft time a little? It's currently 730am Monday my time and I'll be flat out getting the kids ready for school. If not, that's cool I'll auto draft but obviously I'd rather be involved live if it worked for everyone else.
If we can get a consensus, I'd be glad to change it.
"Be Legendary."

ShelC

Re: Phx-suns.net Vet League 2015

Post by ShelC »

Yea it's listed as Sunday 5pm EST for me and I wouldn't be able to make that. I also have a draft Thursday night the 22nd. Hopefully we can find a date/time that works for everyone.

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator »

If it was possible to do it on a Friday or Saturday evening your time, that would be great (that would be Saturday or Sunday morning for me).

pickle

Post by pickle »

i'm not sure what the proper time zone is because i can't tell if my app is telling me about my local time or EST... but it does say 5:30 am for me, so i probably won't be able to get up and do this either. definitely hoping to avoid an autodraft...

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Like I said. I'm pretty flexible. You guys give me a time you all agree on and I'll change it. As long as it's reasonable for the majority.
"Be Legendary."

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

Wednesday Oct 21st at 9pm EST?

Friday Oct 23rd at 9pm EST?

Sorry, I'm east coast so if we're talking 8pm or later Phx time that's going to be a little rough for me.

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

I can do just about any night other than the next few Friday nights.

BigLewy

Post by BigLewy »

Sun-Thurs after 7PM EST is best for me, but I'll make whatever work.

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator »

Unless I've messed up the time zones, I should be able to make anything from about 6pm Phoenix time work. That's late morning here, so hopefully I can fit it in around other stuff I need to do.

pickle

Post by pickle »

i don't suppose saturday night the 24th would be an option? biglewy i know you already said it's not your preference, but sunday through thursday evening EST basically puts me right at monday-friday morning, where i'm supposed to be at work... taking a few hours off work is probably gonna be tough the next couple of weeks...

BigLewy

Post by BigLewy »

Pickle-don't take time off from work just for this. I'll base my availability around when is best for everyone so that they don't have to take time off from work, etc. I'll auto draft if needed, I've done it in the past.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Let's start whittling it down. Somebody come up with a date and time. Make it PST please. Or maybe we could come up with a series of date/times and put up a poll.
"Be Legendary."