Biden 2024

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Mori Chu

Re: Biden 2024

Post by Mori Chu »

I forget, which is worse: being old, or being a sexual assaulting fraud committing insurrection leading felon?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

specialsauce wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:30 pm
Split T wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:38 pm
In2ition wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:30 pm
Split T wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:01 pm
I just looked up RFK and the first thing it tells me about him is he’s an anti-vax conspiracy guy…no thanks
Do you ever wonder how this lifelong Democrat royalty could become "anti-vaxxer"? I mean truly look into how it happened and the journey of discovery it took?

I'm not saying he's right or wrong, but I have my doubts anyone here actually took the time to see his point of view before passing judgement.
I did not in regards to RFK, but I have done plenty of study on vaccines in general.
In2, stop. You're wrong here. The passive agreement with RFK is a game you're playing. He's a quack.

I think he has his reasons and you have yours.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Poor guy.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Maybe he wanted to get a good whiff.. We know how he gets with sniffing people :P

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

President Harris, come on down!
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

Cap

Post by Cap »

A woman of color against Trump? Might as well just concede.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Never give up. Never surrender!

"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

This seems bad for Biden. If his cognitive skills are fine, why would he refuse this routine test? This will be mercilessly attacked by the media and GOP, and rightfully so.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Bingo!

I've heard a pundit say that this seems like a hit piece that was ordered by Obama and Clinton Inc on Biden. They said that Hur is a DC insider, and that knowing he couldn't charge the sitting President with anything, they can get him out now and insert the candidate of their choice at the Democrat National Convention.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

You're fired!

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

^ Who is that guy? He works for "Today News Africa", what is that?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:43 pm
^ Who is that guy? He works for "Today News Africa", what is that?
He is in the WH press Corp.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

With the news that Putin favors Biden in the next election, this just came out.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

In2ition wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:58 pm
:lol: You are hilarious, dude! Trump invites Putin to invade NATO countries and yet he prefers Biden. Too funny. You go ahead and continue to believe everything you see and read.

"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Superbone wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:51 pm
In2ition wrote:
:lol: You are hilarious, dude! Trump invites Putin to invade NATO countries and yet he prefers Biden. Too funny. You go ahead and continue to believe everything you see and read.
I thought it was funny too. I certainly don't believe everything I see and read, so no worries.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

In2ition wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:53 pm
Superbone wrote:
In2ition wrote:
I thought it was funny too. I certainly don't believe everything I see and read, so no worries.
Glad to hear it.

"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Putin can say that he "endorses" Biden, but it's undoubtedly better for Putin and Russia if Trump win. That's why they worked actively to help get Trump elected in 2016 and 2020. I wouldn't put much trust into what Putin says in any one interview.

Cap

Post by Cap »

In2ition wrote:
Superbone wrote:
In2ition wrote:
Yeah, you don’t believe anything from legitimate sources, you just believe Gateway Pundit and Epoch Times.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Cap wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:07 pm
In2ition wrote:
Superbone wrote:
In2ition wrote:
Yeah, you don’t believe anything from legitimate sources, you just believe Gateway Pundit and Epoch Times.
So, if I don't believe "legitimate" sources like MSNBC or NYT saying that the Hunter Biden laptop is Russian disinformation, but I believed the Gateway Pundit and Epoch Times saying it is a real laptop, was I right or wrong? Should I have believed the NYT and MSNBC instead initially, like I'm sure most of you did?

Should I have believed Rachel Maddow, MSNBC, NYT, CNN, ect that Trump was referring to the Neo Nazis when he said, "There are good people on both sides.", or should I have believed the actual transcript that didn't edit what Trump said and had the full part where he said, "I'm not talking about the Neo Nazis, who should be completely condemned." and he was talking about the arguments over keep or tearing down monuments?

I could go on and on and on with dishonest reporting by "legitimate" sources. When will you condemn them for the Russian Hoax, the Pee Pee Tapes, the Steele Dossier, AlphaBank, Lafayette Park, Joe Biden being involved in Hunter's business dealings, Ashley Biden diary, Nord Stream bombing, Ghost of Kyiv ect. ect. ect?

I think you have to use discernment when you think the wool is being pulled over your eyes or not, no?