DONALD TRUMP INDICTED

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Nodack

Re: DONALD TRUMP INDICTED

Post by Nodack »

Because if Cohen is guilty, so is Trump. Cohen went to prison for Trumps crime.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Cohen went to prison for his own crimes.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

It's weird how Michael Cohen went to prison for evil crimes he committed completely on his own out of the kindness of his heart.
In August 2018, Cohen pleaded guilty to eight counts including campaign-finance violations, tax fraud, and bank fraud. Cohen said he violated campaign-finance laws at Trump's direction "for the principal purpose of influencing" the 2016 presidential election. In November 2018, Cohen pleaded guilty to lying to U.S. congressional committees about efforts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

In December 2018, Cohen was sentenced to three years in federal prison and ordered to pay a $50,000 fine. In February 2019, the New York Supreme Court, Appellate Division, disbarred him from practicing law in the state. In May 2019, he reported to the federal prison near Otisville, New York. In November 2021, he completed his sentence.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Cohen_(lawyer)

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

What a selfless guy! Doing crimes for others.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

In2ition wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 6:24 am
Cohen went to prison for his own crimes.
Sure he did. He paid off Trumps two hookups out of the kindness of his heart because that’s what liars and cheaters do. Makes total sense.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Trump's language and rhetoric leads to widespread calls for violence. Because of course it does. It'll be a miracle if everyone involved in these cases (judges, juries, etc.) and their families make it through all of this unharmed.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

What a role model for America he turned out to be. Way to lead by example Trump.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 4:47 pm
Trump's language and rhetoric leads to widespread calls for violence. Because of course it does. It'll be a miracle if everyone involved in these cases (judges, juries, etc.) and their families make it through all of this unharmed.

This is nonsense, pushed by fear mongering holes. I question the motives and mental heath of those who believe this nonsense.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Pushed by Trumps posts saying exactly those things.

Trump blasts his trial judges. Then his fans call for violence.
https://www.reuters.com/investigates/sp ... r%20others.
Reuters examined more than 1,800 posts by Trump on Truth Social from March 1 to April 30. In at least 129 of them, he attacked judges handling his cases in New York, Georgia and other jurisdictions, either in his own words or by re-posting critical comments or videos from supporters or others.

The rhetoric is inspiring widespread calls for violence. In a review of commenters’ posts on three pro-Trump websites, including the former president’s own Truth Social platform, Reuters documented more than 150 posts since March 1 that called for physical violence against the judges handling three of his highest-profile cases – two state judges in Manhattan and one in Georgia overseeing a criminal case in which Trump is accused of illegally seeking to overturn the state’s 2020 election results.

couranto
This judge must be arrested the minute Trump is inaugurated.
DJT_MFers1
Yep, I hope Trump has that judge hanged for Treason.
SixSixSix14
Punishment for treason is death
SPEDMan64
Needs to be strangled with piano wire before he makes it to the hangman.
Live_free_or_die_55
Gallows!!! For Traitors !!!
Daveyclimber
Judge needs a hatchet to the face.
A_Colostomy_Bag
And his whore daughter!

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 1:00 am

Reuters examined more than 1,800 posts by Trump on Truth Social from March 1 to April 30. In at least 129 of them, he attacked judges handling his cases in New York, Georgia and other jurisdictions, either in his own words or by re-posting critical comments or videos from supporters or others.

The rhetoric is inspiring widespread calls for violence. In a review of commenters’ posts on three pro-Trump websites, including the former president’s own Truth Social platform, Reuters documented more than 150 posts since March 1 that called for physical violence against the judges handling three of his highest-profile cases – two state judges in Manhattan and one in Georgia overseeing a criminal case in which Trump is accused of illegally seeking to overturn the state’s 2020 election results.

couranto
DJT_MFers1
SixSixSix14
SPEDMan64
Live_free_or_die_55
Daveyclimber
A_Colostomy_Bag
And his whore daughter!
Once again, this is a nuthinburger. You have a bunch of yahoos and idiots being idiots anonymously? Come on. It's like the Pro-Palestine protestors masking themselves chanting "From the River to the Sea" which would mean the entire elimination of Israel and the Israelis. Did Trump do that too?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

It's definitely not political and there are absolutely no conflicts.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

In2ition wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 8:41 am
Nodack wrote:

couranto
DJT_MFers1
SixSixSix14
SPEDMan64
Live_free_or_die_55
Daveyclimber
A_Colostomy_Bag
And his whore daughter!
Once again, this is a nuthinburger. You have a bunch of yahoos and idiots being idiots anonymously? Come on. It's like the Pro-Palestine protestors masking themselves chanting "From the River to the Sea" which would mean the entire elimination of Israel and the Israelis. Did Trump do that too?
A nothing burger to you because you are in Trumps cult.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Trump has been working with his "surrogates" on statements attacking the judge and trial as a way of circumventing his gag order.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 8:56 am
In2ition wrote:
Nodack wrote:

couranto
DJT_MFers1
SixSixSix14
SPEDMan64
Live_free_or_die_55
Daveyclimber
A_Colostomy_Bag
And his whore daughter!
I'm not in his "Trumps cult". Can you stop with the insults, or is this what I should expect from you from now on?

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Do you think we should hold back from our real thoughts?

"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I would expect you to at least be civil.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I give In2 some shit in this section, but I think we should all try to be as civil as we can in the lead-up to November's election. It's probably going to get pretty heated and nasty. We can manage to talk about all of this stuff without totally wrecking our friendship for each other. I know I would be sad if any person in here stopped coming here and posting. Even if they are sometimes wrong on the internet! :-)

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

In2ition wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 10:52 am
Nodack wrote:
In2ition wrote:
Nodack wrote:

couranto
DJT_MFers1
SixSixSix14
SPEDMan64
Live_free_or_die_55
Daveyclimber
A_Colostomy_Bag
And his whore daughter!
I'm not in his "Trumps cult". Can you stop with the insults, or is this what I should expect from you from now on?
You like playing a shell game. You don’t actually say you support Trump. You just post pro Trump and anti Democrat things. You don’t say you support Russia’s war against Ukraine. You just post pro Russian and anti Ukraine articles. You don’t say you are against Democracy in America. You just post pro authoritarian and anti Democratic establishment articles.

Saying you were in Trumps cult probably was an insult and not very nice. I will just say that in my opinion based on your previous posts for the last several years that you are pro Trump, pro Russia and anti Democracy.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 11:24 am
In2ition wrote:
Nodack wrote:
In2ition wrote:
Nodack wrote:

couranto
DJT_MFers1
SixSixSix14
SPEDMan64
Live_free_or_die_55
Daveyclimber
A_Colostomy_Bag
And his whore daughter!
You like playing a shell game. You don’t actually say you support Trump. You just post pro Trump and anti Democrat things. You don’t say you support Russia’s war against Ukraine. You just post pro Russian and anti Ukraine articles. You don’t say you are against Democracy in America. You just post pro authoritarian and anti Democratic establishment articles.

Saying you were in Trumps cult probably was an insult and not very nice. I will just say that in my opinion based on your previous posts for the last several years that you are pro Trump, pro Russia and anti Democracy.
You've been acting out of character with the insults and it's getting old.

Let me set the record straight. I do support Trump, but I'm not in a cult. There are things that I don't agree with him on. I don't agree with him on the vax, and I do not support all his endorsements and think that many are bad. When they do in fact turn out bad, it's upsetting, as it was expected.

I am not pro authoritarian. I do not agree with censorship, the stripping of freedoms and liberties, or attempting on subverting democracy through unlawful means, like keeping someone off the ballot, trying to tie them up in litigation so they can't be heard, and issuing a gag orders on your opponent in a kangaroo court. I am not pro-Putin, and I am pro Democracy. I do not consider "killing a child in the womb" as a right.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

In2ition wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 12:43 pm
Nodack wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 11:24 am
In2ition wrote:
Nodack wrote:
In2ition wrote:

You've been acting out of character with the insults and it's getting old.

Let me set the record straight. I do support Trump, but I'm not in a cult. There are things that I don't agree with him on. I don't agree with him on the vax, and I do not support all his endorsements and think that many are bad. When they do in fact turn out bad, it's upsetting, as it was expected.

I am not pro authoritarian. I do not agree with censorship, the stripping of freedoms and liberties, or attempting on subverting democracy through unlawful means, like keeping someone off the ballot, trying to tie them up in litigation so they can't be heard, and issuing a gag orders on your opponent in a kangaroo court. I am not pro-Putin, and I am pro Democracy. I do not consider "killing a child in the womb" as a right.
You think we'd be better off with no vaccines?

"Be Legendary."