Third Presidential Debate: Wed 10/19

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Superbone

Re: Third Presidential Debate: Wed 10/19

Post by Superbone »

Nodack wrote:The debates are really for the undecideds.
Exactly my point. This debate didn't change anybody's mind. Hillary only strengthend her position.
Nodack wrote:I do early mail in voting.
Me too. Voted this weekend and sent it in on Monday.
"Be Legendary."

Cap

Post by Cap »

I have my ballot but haven't mailed it yet.

I'm still undecided on Prop 205. I like the concept of legalizing recreational marijuana, but I'm not sure about the details of this proposition.

carey

Post by carey »

Is it bad I didn't watch? I'm not voting for the orange guy. All her policy is on her website. It would have just been a waste of time.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

I think the debates don't really matter much. I think the big swings you were seeing in the polls are because of Trump self destructing in the media with the allegations of sexual harassment and the infamous audio recording with Billy Bush. Those are the things that swung fringe voters and undecided.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

carey

Re: RE: Re: Third Presidential Debate: Wed 10/19

Post by carey »

AmareIsGod wrote:I think the debates don't really matter much. I think the big swings you were seeing in the polls are because of Trump self destructing in the media with the allegations of sexual harassment and the infamous audio recording with Billy Bush. Those are the things that swung fringe voters and undecided.
I remember it mattering a whole lot to me in '08 when I was just discovering Obama. Especially the primaries.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

There really are undecided voters out there, and debates do matter to help them decide. It's just hard for us to remember once we are politics junkies who read a lot of news and watch a lot of coverage.