DONALD TRUMP INDICTED

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Mori Chu

Re: DONALD TRUMP INDICTED

Post by Mori Chu »

CNN got the audio of the damning clip of Trump saying he didn't declassify the documents.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

I love how at the end, after committing crimes on tape and laughing about it, he's just like "bring some cokes in please." :|
"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

And he acted like the classified documents that detail war plans for Iran prove that Trump didn’t want war with Iran. I am pretty sure they have plans for just about every situation that arises that might lead to war with various countries. I am sure they have Taiwan/China war scenario plans as well. That just proves they are thinking ahead and planning so they don’t get caught with their pants down. That doesn’t mean they are wanting war with all those countries. Who is this woman he is sharing all this classified info with?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

It's hard to be shocked or surprised by anything Donald Trump does any more, but the tape really is stunning. He is committing a serious felony right there on the tape, and describing it in detail, making it very clear that he knows it is inappropriate, but he does it anyway. He just shows random people his papers all about a potential attack on Iran. This isn't some "technically classified but not really that important" document; there aren't many documents more sensitive, more secret, than a potential plan of attack on an enemy nation. This is a gigantic dereliction of his duty as President and Commander in Chief. I honestly think he should go to prison for this.

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Mori Chu wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:01 am
It's hard to be shocked or surprised by anything Donald Trump does any more, but the tape really is stunning. He is committing a serious felony right there on the tape, and describing it in detail, making it very clear that he knows it is inappropriate, but he does it anyway. He just shows random people his papers all about a potential attack on Iran. This isn't some "technically classified but not really that important" document; there aren't many documents more sensitive, more secret, than a potential plan of attack on an enemy nation. This is a gigantic dereliction of his duty as President and Commander in Chief. I honestly think he should go to prison for this.
Totally agree…. Needs prison sentence.

However…. I’m EXTREMELY pissed he couldn’t blurt out something about aliens. I mean… come on! 😛

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

It looks like Trump is facing a new indictment. He has been informed by NY DA Alvin Bragg that he will be indicted on charges related to leadup to the Jan 6 2021 insurrection. Big news if so.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Hard to keep track of all the charges against him since there are so many…

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Nodack wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:50 pm
Hard to keep track of all the charges against him since there are so many…
I think we might be able to make a new game for trump…. Indictment bingo. Who had election fraud? Tax evasion?

What a douche.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

New charges against the fake GOP electors who tried to overrule the vote of the people in that state in 2020. Good.

Cap

Post by Cap »

Mori Chu wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:54 am
New charges against the fake GOP electors who tried to overrule the vote of the people in that state in 2020. Good.

Check out those ages. They’ll all be dead and buried before this case winds its way through the system.

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Cap wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:53 am
Mori Chu wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:54 am

Check out those ages. They’ll all be dead and buried before this case winds its way through the system.
True but shouldn’t exclude them for paying for what they did… I don’t want them going to trial and playing the “I’m too old” crap. They damn near ruined our country and need to pay.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Plenty of people that were and are willing to jump in a fire for Trump. Too many people that somehow still think he’s a good and honest guy and everyone else is lying and picking on him.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

It amazes me how much loyalty Trump inspires in so many of his followers. I can't think of a single politician or cause I'd do something zany like that for, go to jail for, risk my life for.

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Mori Chu wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:37 pm
It amazes me how much loyalty Trump inspires in so many of his followers. I can't think of a single politician or cause I'd do something zany like that for, go to jail for, risk my life for.
I thought it’s because they’re patriots, no? :?

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

It's a cult which secures its recruits through the guise of patriotism.
"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Patriots who hate pretty much all US institutions. They like guns so much because they want to always be prepared to fight against the evil tyrannical US government that they hate so much. That makes them patriots in their world.

Cap

Post by Cap »

Heck, kids are still taught in school that attempted secession was an act of patriotism.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

You talking 1770’s?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »