Biden 2024

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Nodack

Re: Biden 2024

Post by Nodack »

You are incapable of seeing the difference between Trump, Biden and Pence classified docs cases. They are the same to you. I am not going to even bother.
Last edited by Nodack on Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:12 pm
You are incapable of seeing the difference between Trump, Biden and Pence classified docs cases. They are the same to you. I am not going to even bother.
Don't be an ass.

Can you go ahead and explain the legal right that Biden had to take and keep those classified documents for decades in multiple places?
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Charges or no charges, this doc is not too kind to Biden. The part about his bad memory is pretty rough.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

He’s been bad for years and it’s not going to get any better.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Gavin Newsom, please stand up! I am firmly convinced that if it was Newsom versus Trump, it would be no contest.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

STATEMENT FROM PRES. BIDEN:

“The Special Counsel released today its findings about its look into my handling of classified documents. I was pleased to see they reached the conclusion I believed all along they would reach – that there would be no charges brought in this case and the matter is now closed.

This was an exhaustive investigation going back more than 40 years, even into the 1970s when I was a young Senator. I cooperated completely, threw up no roadblocks, and sought no delays. In fact, I was so determined to give the Special Counsel what they needed that I went forward with five hours of in-person interviews over two days on October 8th and 9th of last year, even though Israel had just been attacked on October 7th and I was in the middle of handling an international crisis. I just believed that’s what I owed the American people so they could know no charges would be brought and the matter closed.

Over my career in public service, I have always worked to protect America’s security. I take these issues seriously and no one has ever questioned that.”

Wow, these look so secure, and definitely no one could ever find and go through these.

If we're being truly honest, the difference was that one person had a right to take and keep classified documents, through the Presidential Records Act, and another that had no right to take and keep them. It has ZERO to do with being cooperative or not.

But if we're really being honest it's always (D)ifferent for the party. We should expect nothing less.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Superbone wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:56 pm
Gavin Newsom, please stand up! I am firmly convinced that if it was Newsom versus Trump, it would be no contest.
Idk, his state is losing residents like crazy. 60% of all homeless live in California. He was exposed as a hypocrit tyrant during covid lockdowns. Even people are stealing right on front of him at Target, and the cashier tells him it's the Governor's soft on petty crime stance on why they don't stop them from shop lifting in broad daylight.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

The Special Counsel assessment of Biden's degenerative cognitive ability shouldn't be any surprise.

Just this week he recalled talking to dead foreign leaders after they died on multiple separate occasions.

Mori, it's coming down to the wire, but I might win our bet.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

This is some bad stuff. Isn't this what they speculated that Trump had?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Another gaff? They are coming at increasing rate now.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Still another one today. It's going to be hard to keep up. This is your guy?

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Yes. Everyday versus morally corrupt and wanna be dictator. But of course I would take anybody else. Nikki Haley would be preferable.

"Be Legendary."

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Ya, it’s slim pickens for Presidential candidates. I don’t like Biden. I just really really hate Trump. Nikki would definitely be preferable over Trump. She kissed Trumps ass during his Presidency so , I don’t know how much Maga she has in her dna.

This new evidence against Biden is troublesome. I say we ban them both from running and start over.

TOO

Post by TOO »

Unqualified wannabe dicktaster or malfunctioning wax statue, it's a wonderful time to be an American.
Last edited by TOO on Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Here are the people that will be running our country soon:

"Be Legendary."

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Superbone wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:14 pm

Hey…. Trump sells out stadiums too and has crowds like no one had ever seen before… according to him and fox.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Rough 24-hour news cycle for Biden. The special counsel who investigated him, Hur, clearly had it out for him and wrote a bunch of attacks in the document he produced. The stuff about how Biden shouldn't be charged because he's a feeble old man who wouldn't even remember what happened is clearly below the belt and written for partisan attack, not any kind of objective result of any investigation. And of course the media runs with it.

Biden is definitely old, and he makes gaffes. Trump does, too, and you can gather clips of each of them making mistakes every week. Trump probably does it less than Biden, but just the other night he got Viktor Orban mixed up and said he was the leader of Turkey (he's the leader of Hungary).

Both of these guys are old men who aren't ideal fits health-wise to be US President. One of them is kind-hearted and trying to do the right thing, and has generally governed moderately and sensibly for four years. The other wants to turn the US into an authoritarian state and enact a bunch of horrific policies to benefit himself and his cronies, and may not even leave office after his 4 years are up, since he already staged an insurrection to subvert the peaceful transfer of power. I wish we had other candidates on both sides, but this is an EASY choice to me. Biden 2024 all the way.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Superbone wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:14 pm

I wouldn’t say all her fans can vote. Some are 12.

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

There’s some really serious stuff in Hur’s report and clearly Biden should be indicted. The whole “sitting presidents” policy complicates it, though.

Trump did commit even worse (“aggravating” as they say) crimes by refusing to hand them over when asked for them, but Biden should nonetheless also be held accountable for his actions. His ghostwriter also obviously obstructed the investigation by deleting audio files (and who knows if Biden or his aides asked him to do so?).

Neither of these men should be President and I will be voting for a third option.
"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.