The GOP / RNC

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Mori Chu

Re: The GOP / RNC

Post by Mori Chu »

Breaking911?

Indy

Post by Indy »

Story is legit, but yeah, using sources like this when every major news org that doesn't have a history of showing up on every list of "fake news sources" is a choice.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:16 am
Breaking911?
Are there some sponsors of phx-suns.net that I don't know of that I need to promote instead?

Why don't you make a rule of the list of sources that are allowed here. If you don't do that, then stop whining like some juvenile.

"You never post anything against Republicans." Than I do, so it's, "You don't use my version of credible sources." Sheesh, it's like a cult with you sometimes.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

This seems bad.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Do we want to talk about Cawthorn Orgygate?

virtual9mm

Post by virtual9mm »

All of this stuff is so broken, ranging to what Americans see as true to the behavior of its officials, that I can't help be reminded of Rome just before its fall. But maybe it is Rome just before Constantine? Or the Eastern Han, which was re-established as the Western Han seven years later? Both were rebuilt and lasted another 200 years. But there was much bloodshed during the interregnum.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Pretty interesting study. Shows the effects of Fox on rotting people's brains. If you pay them to look at other media and not just Fox, they become much better informed, like Trump much less, dislike Dems much less.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Obvs
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

This is a fundamentally bad person.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Says a lot about the people who actually voted for her.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:06 am
Says a lot about the people who actually voted for her.
They are against pedophiles?
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I rest my case.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Why can't we just shoot all the pedos with the Jew space lasers?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Just push them off the edge of the flat Earth?

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

On the set of the faked moon landing.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:55 am
Why can't we just shoot all the pedos with the Jew space lasers?
Btw, what is a Jew space laser, and what difference does it have with other lasers? Is it better, more effective? Was it born Jewish, or converted to Judaism?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Careful what you say. ‘They’ are listening to us through our microwave ovens.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

When you say 'us', who are you referring to?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Greene’s views

• The QAnon conspiracy theory, which holds that Donald Trump is secretly fighting a worldwide child-sex-slavery ring that was supposed to culminate in the mass arrest of his political opposition, is “worth listening to.”

• Muslims don’t belong in government.

• 9/11 was an inside job.

• Shootings at Parkland, Sandy Hook, and Las Vegas were staged.

• “Zionist supremacists” are secretly masterminding Muslim immigration to Europe in a scheme to outbreed white people.

• Leading Democratic officials should be executed.

• The California blazes had been started by PG&E, in conjunction with the Rothschilds, using a space laser, in order to clear room for a high-speed rail project.

One of the most disturbing violent conspiracies Greene engaged with in May 2018 is the "Frazzledrip'' conspiracy, which exists deep within conspiracy rabbit hole. The conspiracy baselessly contends that Hillary Clinton and former Clinton aide Huma Abedin were videotaped sexually assaulting a child and then ripping off the child's face to wear as a mask in a Satanic blood sacrifice. The theory then alleges that Clinton ordered an assassination hit against the police officer who found the footage, named "Frazzledrip," according to reporting from Media Matters.

Greene also peddled in 2017 the debunked "Clinton Kill List" or "Clinton Body Count" conspiracy, which alleges the Clintons have assassinated their associates. She spread false conspiracies the Clintons were involved in sextrafficking and peddled the cruel conspiracy that Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich was not killed during an attempted robbery but murdered by Democratic actors.

Greene in 2017 peddled the "Pizzagate" conspiracy, a debunked conspiracy alleging that Clinton and other Democratic Party leaders were running a human-trafficking and pedophilia ring out of a pizzeria in Washington, DC.

In a blog post, she suggested that the White supremacist rally held in 2017 in Charlottesville, Virginia, that killed one woman was an "inside job" to "further the agenda of the elites."

Greene also endorsed 9/11 trutherism conspiracies and falsely claimed there was no evidence a plane crashed into the Pentagon.

In 2018, she questioned whether the Parkland shooting that killed 17 people was a planned event and called Parkland survivor and activist David Hogg a "paid actor."

Greene also supported Facebook comments from 2018 that alleged the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting that killed six adults and 20 children was a "staged" event.

She mused on Facebook whether the 2017 Las Vegas massacre -- the deadliest mass shooting event in the United States that killed 58 people -- was part of a massive conspiracy to enact gun control. In a statement posted on Twitter following intense backlash to some of her comments, Greene acknowledged that 17 people died in the Parkland shooting and blamed "gun free" zones at schools for the tragedy.

After live bombs were sent to Democratic politicians and CNN in October 2018, Greene repeatedly liked and agreed with multiple comments that the terrorist act was a "false flag" operation staged by Democrats.

Greene spoke about going into Omar's and Tlaib's offices and saying all Muslims want to take away women's rights.
"Did you see the part where we went into Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib's office?" Greene said. "I was like, so are you going to make me live under Sharia law? And I'm an American woman. Are you going to take away my equal rights?"

Greene has also called Soros, the Democratic donor and philanthropist, a "Nazi" and peddled a conspiracy that Soros is a Jew who "turned in his own people over to the Nazis"; Soros is a Holocaust survivor.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

In2ition wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:41 am
When you say 'us', who are you referring to?
People with microwave ovens.

People are paranoid. My mother wanted a TV in her bedroom. I installed a nice one that pulls out from the wall giving her the perfect view from her bed. She never watches it. She says they are watching her through the tv. She can tell by the looks on their faces so she won’t turn it on.