The GOP / RNC

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Mori Chu

Re: The GOP / RNC

Post by Mori Chu »

Hey In2, how do you feel about the McCarthy tapes and related lies?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Idk, McCarthy is an idiot. He's just exposing himself.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

So, like, this is participation in attempted overthrow of our election, yes?

Indy

Post by Indy »

In2ition wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:11 pm
I will certainly hold you to that.
lol. you said I do it all the time, so you should be able to have at least a few facts to back up your claims...

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:47 pm
In2ition wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:11 pm
I will certainly hold you to that.
lol. you said I do it all the time, so you should be able to have at least a few facts to back up your claims...
Are you asking me to go over all your previous posts to call you out? That's silly, but if that's what you want.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Indy

Post by Indy »

you already called me out dude. but with no facts. at least back up your claims.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I just find it funny. He projects himself as a squeaky clean guy out to clean up Washington and there’s pictures of him in drag surrounded by girls and him with a drink in his hand. He has more Republican enemies than Dems after his claim about all the sex and drugs at all the Republican parties he’s invited to. I wouldn’t even doubt it if it was the Republicans who dug this up.

In2, you are mad that someone posted this political hit piece and we made comments about it? You post stuff like this about Dems all the time. Don’t act shocked and appalled.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

No, I'm not mad. I could care less, but think it's ridiculous that you & Indy thought this was somehow a big deal and proves hypocrisy. There are plenty of things that Reps do that prove their hypocrisy. You don't need to fabricate or elevate a nothing into one.

Indy

Post by Indy »

No, I'm not mad. I could care less, but think it's ridiculous that you & Indy thought this was somehow a big deal and proves hypocrisy. There are plenty of things that Reps do that prove their hypocrisy. You don't need to fabricate or elevate a nothing into one.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:04 pm

What is the point of this?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

In2ition wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:31 pm
To show a clear example of a Republican Congressman being a hypocritical discriminatory jerk.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:20 pm
In2ition wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:31 pm
To show a clear example of a Republican Congressman being a hypocritical discriminatory jerk.
"A clear example"?
How so? It didn't show what he said, just made claims. You're trying to say that Cawthorn is in fact a trans person, but his words don't match his actions? What did he say? What was this other than a drinking game on a cruise when he was young? How does that make him trans or against trans people?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

In2ition wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:25 am
I said “Not surprised”

And that led you to say I was making a big deal out of it and fabricating something too. He’s just another political asshole claiming to have a higher moral standard than everyone else when we can see he’s not any better than anyone else.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:02 pm
In2ition wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:25 am
I said “Not surprised”

And that led you to say I was making a big deal out of it and fabricating something too. He’s just another political asshole claiming to have a higher moral standard than everyone else when we can see he’s not any better than anyone else.
And that proves it? Oh please.

He may actually be a complete asshole, but this didn't prove it at all. Only in the minds of those that want to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

So, um, at least one congressional Republican openly talked about imposing martial law on 1/6. Are we honestly okay with this?

Greene said she "couldn't remember" whether she said this in the past. Sounds like BS to me.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Side note: Does anybody else see the phrase "Marshall law" and think of this dude from Tekken?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

“I don’t remember “

Lol

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Also got cited for trying to take a gun into an airport today.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:29 pm
Also got cited for trying to take a gun into an airport today.

LOL, there are levels to his idiocy and he keeps creating new ones. Smh

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Not surprised…. again.