Trump 2024

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Nodack

Re: Trump 2024

Post by Nodack »

Trump just sent me a text.

From Trump: WE HAVE 24 HOURS UNTIL ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!

It's bad. Really bad.

Read my Emergency Broadcast: https://m.patriotfundusa.com/JMNVuFJylD
Reply Stop to Stop

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Nodack wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:27 pm
Trump just sent me a text.

From Trump: WE HAVE 24 HOURS UNTIL ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!

It's bad. Really bad.

Read my Emergency Broadcast: https://m.patriotfundusa.com/JMNVuFJylD
Reply Stop to Stop

What?!?!? No sirens?!?!? pfffft... fake news.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Man, you got on the wrong list, 'Dack. Or are you a closet Trumper and wear the gold shoes too? :P
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

TOO

Post by TOO »

Were Trumps shoes made in America by hard working Americans with all American products?

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

TOO wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:29 pm
Were Trumps shoes made in America by hard working Americans with all American products?
Fat chance.

"Be Legendary."

TOO

Post by TOO »

Superbone wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:30 pm
TOO wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:29 pm
Fat chance.
But he only loves America, how is this possible?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I am not sure how I got on the list. They keep calling me Sue. Apparently there is a Sue who has donated to Republican causes in the past and they think I’m her for the past almost decade I think. I get all kinds of text messages. The last one was from Nikki. She practically wrote a book.

A little girl came up to me at one of my events and handed me a friendship bracelet.

It happens at so many of my rallies, and it's so special every time.

This is a sample of the many friendship bracelets given to me by strong girls along the way. I am thankful for every single one. https://nh-24.org/tqKZbu

I wear these bracelets every day as a reminder:

We are blessed to live in a country where our girls can grow up and do anything they want to.

As I've always said, strong girls become strong women and strong women become strong leaders. And I am so proud that I can play a role in teaching little girls across the country that lesson.

At the end of the day, this is what it's all about.

Every single American out there… men, women, girls and boys deserve a leader who empowers them and gives them hope for the future.

I aim to move America upward toward freedom and strength and lead America towards better days that our children and future generations will be proud of.

Sue, we can get this right this election, and we can do this in a way that makes every American proud.

AND for once, we can do this in a way where we're all in this together, and we can change the tone in our country for the better.

As president, I promise to make you proud, but I need your support today to win this fight to save our future.

So will you please step up with a donation to help fund this next critical 5-day stretch of my campaign? https://nh-24.org/tqKZbu

Thank you for believing in me and joining me in this fight for a strong and proud America!

My very best,
Nikki R. Haley

Stop to stop

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Why are military guys in uniform at these Trump campaign events? Aren't they not supposed to do that?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

He's in Eagle Pass, so wouldn't that be a National Guard guy that was stationed there by Abbott?
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

https://tmd.texas.gov/major-general-thomas-suelzer
Major General Thomas M. Suelzer serves as the Adjutant General for the State of Texas. As the Adjutant General, he is the senior uniformed Texas National Guard officer and head of the Texas Military Department responsible for formulating, developing, and coordinating all policies, programs and plans affecting more than 22,500 military personnel in over 100 locations throughout Texas. Appointed by the Governor of Texas, General Suelzer functions as the Governor’s principal adviser on military matters and is responsible for the strategic leadership, training, readiness, operational employment and performance of the Army and Air Force components of the Texas National Guard.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I hope we can agree that the military shouldn't be politicized? That there shouldn't be "Trump" soldiers and "Biden" soldiers who prefer to stay loyal to only one political party?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:20 am
I hope we can agree that the military shouldn't be politicized? That there shouldn't be "Trump" soldiers and "Biden" soldiers who prefer to stay loyal to only one political party?
Idk how you are going to change this, because these are Abbott's NG and they are at the location that Trump visited. Biden could federalize this NG, take control of them and order them away from the border so that the invasion flow of illegal crossings opens up wide again. But, if he does this, he then politicizes the NG for himself. It's going to be politicized either way.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Mori Chu wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:20 am
I agree. I think Trump and Republicans would agree if Trump was President right now. He’s not President but, he wants to look Presidential. He definitely knows the look he is trying to present to the public.

“I’m here at the border with the governor of Texas, Border Patrol and a 2 star general who all like me and agree that I should be President.”

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

The army guys shouldn't be on camera in uniform at political speeches and rallies.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Anybody want some Trump bucks?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

It says official though…

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Heh, those suckers will go for anything from their messiah. Meanwhile, he's laughing all the way to the bank.

"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Every time I see something like that, I roll my eyes. That's where the grifters are, and they point themselves out like a sore thumb.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Wow! And he’s talking about Biden’s age?!

https://youtube.com/shorts/UmuO4_Y19co? ... weiWHYgJul

"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

What to make of this? They allege that Trump's WH was full of sketchy drug use.