So Hulk Hogan won vs GAwker...

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
SDC

So Hulk Hogan won vs GAwker...

Post by SDC »

are you telling me racist donald sterling can sue TMZ and V. Stiviano for illegal wiretaps and run harvey levin's business to the ground?

AmareIsGod

Re: So Hulk Hogan won vs GAwker...

Post by AmareIsGod »

Umm.. Sterling dropped both cases against TMZ and Stiviano. Not sure what you are talking about...

http://nypost.com/2015/12/24/donald-ste ... ecordings/
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

SDC

Post by SDC »

AmareIsGod wrote:Umm.. Sterling dropped both cases against TMZ and Stiviano. Not sure what you are talking about...

http://nypost.com/2015/12/24/donald-ste ... ecordings/
what is dropped can be undropped, especially in light of the hogan gawker case....

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

So your headline vs. your rant. Trying to connect the dots here. Can you please provide context? Hogan was completely entitled to winning the case vs Gawker and hopefully this shuts down that terrible vitriol filled cesspool of a website. They are the kings of bait click.

Parallels are starting to form. They just aren't the ones you were hoping to draw.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

SDC

Post by SDC »

Trying to connect the dots here. Can you please provide context?
do you even understand what the word context mean?

here's more "context". erin andrews

http://espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=4998324

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Wasn't expecting such a ridiculous and obvious parallel with your thread title and the post contained within it.

The answer is a resounding "yes they can". And I take no issue with it. When publications are profiting off of setups and wiretaps, things change. I think you are asking a question that doesn't beg for an objective conversation.

Unless you feel otherwise...