Congrats UK!

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
SDC

Re: Congrats UK!

Post by SDC »

AmareIsGod wrote:Oh God. SDC is back at it with the political tirades, very anti Democrat and one sided.

Go SDC, go! Give er' hell!
Post-Brexit: it's time to end the democracy experiment in europe, says The Guardian

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... CMP=twt_gu

Christianne Amonpour seems to be having a nervous breakdown with the leader of the brexit campaign in this vid

http://soopermexican.com/2016/06/29/dan ... ed-debate/

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Anyone want to take bets on how many of those links I clicked...
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

SDC

Post by SDC »

so much for that media hyped brexit crash, vanishes almost as quickly as it came

http://www.financialpost.com/m/wp/blog. ... arket-bust

SDC

Post by SDC »

london stock market higher now than it was pre-brexit #whowouldhavethunk

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

AmareIsGod wrote:Anyone want to take bets on how many of those links I clicked...
...I'm going to say at least one due to curiosity.

Also there really a website called "soopermexican"? Smh

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Wally_West wrote:
AmareIsGod wrote:Anyone want to take bets on how many of those links I clicked...

Zero. But you're within the threshold I allow for an accurate answer (+/- 1). You win the Internet! Now that you pointed out something I completely overlooked, I'm going to have to go to soopermexican.com. I can't just lean on megamuslim.net for my daily news.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Wally_West wrote:

Zero. But you're within the threshold I allow for an accurate answer (+/- 1). You win the Internet! Now that you pointed out something I completely overlooked, I'm going to have to go to soopermexican.com. I can't just lean on megamuslim.net for my daily news.
megamuslim.net is good but you should also check out obamaisafuckingmuslim.org and imnotracistbutihateminorites.com too. Really good quality, unbiased journalism.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Lol

Cap

Post by Cap »

One of the first Google hits for Obama Muslim is this 40 MIND-BLOWING QUOTES FROM BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA ON ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY.

A selection of contents:
If after reading this, you still want to think he is not a Muslim, then that will be your right to do so. But it won’t be because someone didn’t try to warn you and open your eyes to the truth.

"Islam has always been part of America"

"America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.”

"I made clear that America is not – and never will be – at war with Islam.”

"We’ve seen those results in generations of Muslim immigrants – farmers and factory workers, helping to lay the railroads and build our cities, the Muslim innovators who helped build some of our highest skyscrapers and who helped unlock the secrets of our universe.”

"I’ve said this before, and I know this raises questions in the minds of some evangelicals. I do not believe that my mother, who never formally embraced Christianity as far as I know … I do not believe she went to hell.”

"We have Jews, Muslims, Hindus, atheists, agnostics, Buddhists, and their own path to grace is one that we have to revere and respect as much as our own”

"All of us have a responsibility to work for the day when the mothers of Israelis and Palestinians can see their children grow up without fear; when the Holy Land of the three great faiths is the place of peace that God intended it to be; when Jerusalem is a secure and lasting home for Jews and Christians and Muslims, and a place for all of the children of Abraham to mingle peacefully together as in the story of Isra — (applause) — as in the story of Isra, when Moses, Jesus, and Mohammed, peace be upon them, joined in prayer. (Applause.)”
I'm convinced. Only a Muslim could say such things.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Come on Cap. We all know that Osama Bin Barack Obama is a Muslim loving terrorist that has manipulated this country to become President as a ploy to get ISIS embedded in our society. I mean, duhhhh. Now hand me my can of Skoal and my shotgun so I can go around town tryin'a get Murka' back!

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

They said Hillary was going to jail. I guess they were wrong... again.

LazarusLong

Post by LazarusLong »

Superbone wrote:Let me just say to you investors: Stay the course. It is only a momentary blip in time on the US stock market.
'Bone gets this month's "I told you so" award.

Dow Jones having a nice run of it the last few days.
Window is open again ... blue skies ahead?

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

LazarusLong wrote:
Superbone wrote:Let me just say to you investors: Stay the course. It is only a momentary blip in time on the US stock market.
'Bone gets this month's "I told you so" award.

Dow Jones having a nice run of it the last few days.
Heh, thanks LL. People tend to panic when these big events happen. Even if it hadn't recovered so quickly, it would still have recovered in time. It took quite a while to recover from the 2008 housing crash but it did.
"Be Legendary."

Indy

Post by Indy »

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Ha! I was just trying to help. Not trying to be a braggart.
"Be Legendary."

Indy

Post by Indy »

But you exceeded at both. Congrats!

LazarusLong

Post by LazarusLong »

Our props are sincere.

Brexit was a hiccup. The Chinese financial "readjustment" was far more serious, but world markets weathered that storm.
Window is open again ... blue skies ahead?

SDC

Post by SDC »

just saw drudge today. brexit looking even better in hindsight

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -Nice.html
Last edited by SDC on Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SDC

Post by SDC »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:Do you think the UK was wise to leave the EU? So far it seems to be driving a worldwide economic turbulence.
OBVIOUSLY it didnt. US stock market is higher that it has ever been!

SDC

Post by SDC »