FBI reopens Clinton email investigation

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
specialsauce

Re: FBI reopens Clinton email investigation

Post by specialsauce »

Sure, we all have done things we're not proud of.That's not a reason to forgive Hitler. (I am not comparing Trump to the same level as Hitler, just using Hitler as an extreme means to make a point.)

Phoenix219

Post by Phoenix219 »

I thought I posted this earlier, but it must not have gone through for some reason. Don't think it got deleted, because it was nothing rude or inflammatory.

The situation is just too shady. Its beyond criminal. Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch meeting between their planes days before the FBI decision; no outside prosecutor, just Lynch putting the decision in Comey's hands to begin with; the half million dollar donation from a Clinton ally/former Clinton Foundation board member to the wife of the deputy director of the FBI's Senate Campaign; the still ignored criminal act of destroying evidence while under subpoena, including the use of Bleach Bit; The fact that these classified government documents, regardless of content, even *exist* on outside devices of people like Weiner and his wife is an absolute breach of security and negligent criminal act. With all of the resignations, its obvious that the FBI has no confidence in the government or their ability to do their job. The "recommendation" to not indict her came with a heavy scolding and a heavy verbal implication that was she did was absolutely wrong. If this was anyone else (any "normal" person) we would be in jail for a very long time. And I won't even go into the dozens of "gang murders" "robberies" "heart attacks" "suicides" "car accidents" etc that have surrounded the Clintons and their people for decades..... Corrupt. Evil.

carey

Post by carey »

Someone watches Fox News. You just regurgitated all their talking points just like my Dad.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

Perfect illustration of what I had said.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

In2ition wrote:The media no matter what side of the isle you lean can make anyone out to be the Devil.
Trump does a good job of doing that without any media. Just watch and listen.
"Be Legendary."

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Phoenix219 wrote:I thought I posted this earlier, but it must not have gone through for some reason. Don't think it got deleted, because it was nothing rude or inflammatory.

The situation is just too shady. Its beyond criminal. Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch meeting between their planes days before the FBI decision; no outside prosecutor, just Lynch putting the decision in Comey's hands to begin with; the half million dollar donation from a Clinton ally/former Clinton Foundation board member to the wife of the deputy director of the FBI's Senate Campaign; the still ignored criminal act of destroying evidence while under subpoena, including the use of Bleach Bit; The fact that these classified government documents, regardless of content, even *exist* on outside devices of people like Weiner and his wife is an absolute breach of security and negligent criminal act. With all of the resignations, its obvious that the FBI has no confidence in the government or their ability to do their job. The "recommendation" to not indict her came with a heavy scolding and a heavy verbal implication that was she did was absolutely wrong. If this was anyone else (any "normal" person) we would be in jail for a very long time. And I won't even go into the dozens of "gang murders" "robberies" "heart attacks" "suicides" "car accidents" etc that have surrounded the Clintons and their people for decades..... Corrupt. Evil.
Through all of your posts, I've heard nothing on your thoughts towards Trump. Care to indulge us?
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Phoenix219

Post by Phoenix219 »

specialsauce wrote:It's really unfortunate that this election has absolutely nothing to do with the policies of the candidates. I think any hope of having a better America in 4 years is gone out the window. We're going to have to hit the reset button in 2020.

For example, I agree that the ACA is a completely broken system and needs a heavy overhaul. I agree in principle with much of it (outside the individual mandate). The execution has been very poor and the fact that we don't already allow insurance companies to cross state borders is a joke. There's no hope any progress will be made with the ACA this coming election. I don't think Hillary will accomplish much with it, and Trump is a joke he has absolutely no plan with healthcare except to repeal- which is about as likely to happen as deporting 11 million immigrants.

How much have we talked about the ACA? Taxes? Anything. It's all focused on this bullshit.
Trump has actually pointed out and stated that allowing them to cross state borders is a huge part of his plan and absolutely necessary for progress. Glad you agree. I believe it was during the second debate.

I don't understand what part of "illegal" the left doesn't understand - illegal servers ok, illegal back room deals are ok, illegal donations are ok, illegal people breaking laws to be here are ok, but upholding our laws to send them back to where they came from is not.... illegal actions on one side are forgiven, while legal matters (with a swath of OPINION attached to them) are worth comparisons to Hitler.

Carey, by the way, I don't even have regular tv nor do I watch Fox News... but either way i'll take that as a compliment. Your Dad must be a very smart man.

carey

Re: RE: Re: FBI reopens Clinton email investigation

Post by carey »

Phoenix219 wrote:
Carey, by the way, I don't even have regular tv nor do I watch Fox News... but either way i'll take that as a compliment. Your Dad must be a very smart man.
He is. He also has zero empathy for anyone that isn't white.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Donald Trump's Child Rape Accuser Canceled Her Press Conference Due to Death Threats

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/ne ... onference/

The woman who filed a lawsuit against Donald Trump alleging he raped her when she was 13 years old was scheduled to speak out publicly Wednesday, but the press conference was called off just as it was scheduled to start. Her attorney, Lisa Bloom, told members of the media that the accuser—who is still going by her identity in court documents, Jane Doe—had received numerous death threats throughout the day and decided against revealing her identity.
But you know, that whole email thing and Benghazi. Big deal if he's a sexist, racist sexual deviant that assaults women regularly or that his rabid fan base constantly preaches violence and hate. Clinton is such a typical politician! And the email and Benghazi.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Witness: Trump also raped 12-year-old — and used her disappearance to threaten another victim

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/witnes ... er-victim/

"... She claims in the documents that she personally witnessed the girl being forced to engage in various sex acts with Trump and Epstein, who she said were aware of her age.

“I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop,” Tiffany Doe alleges.

Tiffany Doe said she also witnessed Trump forcing Jane Doe and a 12-year-old girl identified as “Maria” to perform oral sex on him and then physically abuse both of them afterward.

The woman said her job duties required her to “personally witness and supervise encounters between the underage girls that Mr. Epstein hired and his guests,” according to court documents.

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

Phoenix219 wrote:
specialsauce wrote:It's really unfortunate that this election has absolutely nothing to do with the policies of the candidates. I think any hope of having a better America in 4 years is gone out the window. We're going to have to hit the reset button in 2020.

For example, I agree that the ACA is a completely broken system and needs a heavy overhaul. I agree in principle with much of it (outside the individual mandate). The execution has been very poor and the fact that we don't already allow insurance companies to cross state borders is a joke. There's no hope any progress will be made with the ACA this coming election. I don't think Hillary will accomplish much with it, and Trump is a joke he has absolutely no plan with healthcare except to repeal- which is about as likely to happen as deporting 11 million immigrants.

How much have we talked about the ACA? Taxes? Anything. It's all focused on this bullshit.
Trump has actually pointed out and stated that allowing them to cross state borders is a huge part of his plan and absolutely necessary for progress. Glad you agree. I believe it was during the second debate.

I don't understand what part of "illegal" the left doesn't understand - illegal servers ok, illegal back room deals are ok, illegal donations are ok, illegal people breaking laws to be here are ok, but upholding our laws to send them back to where they came from is not.... illegal actions on one side are forgiven, while legal matters (with a swath of OPINION attached to them) are worth comparisons to Hitler.

Sure, I agree with 1 one of the only policy decisions trump has presented. Please don't mistake that for one second with me supporting that piece of shit.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

If Trump is guilty of what he is being accused of, justice should be served, absolutely. Is this being investigated by the authorities? Is Trump on the verge of being indicted or arrested?
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

That dude Jeffrey Epstein might be the devil incarnate. Research him.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

ShelC wrote:That dude Jeffrey Epstein might be the devil incarnate. Research him.
Yikes, I wouldn't be surprised if the huge sex ring investigation pretty much blows up DC and it seems Epstein is connected with a ton of the top people in the country.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

ShelC wrote:That dude Jeffrey Epstein might be the devil incarnate. Research him.
Wow, first sentence from his Wiki page: "Jeffrey Edward Epstein (born January 20, 1953) is an American financier and sex offender." The guy is scum.
"Be Legendary."

jonh

Post by jonh »

I'm going for Clinton or McMullin--I would never call myself a Clinton supporter, but I'd be more than happy to buy a "Never Trump" badge. Its been a disappointing election for sure.

Side note--does SwingMan ever post here anymore? I would have figured that he would been in the middle of this thread.

Cap

Post by Cap »

He left after throwing a tantrum about a biased moderator. He'd have been a good fit for this election.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Cap wrote:He left after throwing a tantrum about a biased moderator. He'd have been a good fit for this election.
That's not quite true in terms of why he isn't posting here. But in the interest of letting bygones be bygones and not wanting to dredge it all back up again, let's just say that there were some unfortunate incidents and disagreements that led to his no longer posting here on this site. I still love the guy and wish him well.

Cap

Post by Cap »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote: That's not quite true
Which makes it another good fit for this election.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I really liked this article about the whole email scandal. On Facebook I wrote, "Look, I don't like that she used a private email server. But the fact that we are talking about this like it is a disqualifier, like it is evidence of some huge conspiracy and corruption, like she should be locked up in jail, is ludicrous. She has been investigated thoroughly, and all of her emails have been hacked and leaked anyway, and there's nothing criminal here. Are the history books really going to say that we elected an unqualified, bigoted buffoon because a qualified but imperfect candidate used a stupid email server?"

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/ ... l-bullshit