Sporting News: ‘Charles Barkley (Apparently) Doesn’t Care About Black People’

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Wally_West

Re: Sporting News: ‘Charles Barkley (Apparently) Doesn’t Care About Black People’

Post by Wally_West »

SDC wrote:
Nodack wrote:Bannon in his own words.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/15/us/po ... .html?_r=0
I’m a Leninist,” Mr. Bannon was quoted as saying by a writer for The Daily Beast who met him at a party in 2014. He later said he did not recall the conversation. “Lenin wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal, too,” the site quoted him as saying. “I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment

• “We don’t believe there is a functional conservative party in this country, and we certainly don’t think the Republican Party is that,” he told the same gathering. “It’s going to be an insurgent, center-right populist movement that is virulently anti-establishment, and it’s going to continue to hammer this city, both the progressive left and the institutional Republican Party.”
.”
he's referring to the republican establishment
Breitbart’s Greatest Hit (Pieces): Some Of The Website’s Most Disgusting Headlines
what headlines did you find offensive? :?

AmareIsGod

Re: Sporting News: ‘Charles Barkley (Apparently) Doesn’t Care About Black People’

Post by AmareIsGod »

SDC, you're just trolling now. Stop being a complete tool and check yourself at the door. What headlines do you find offensive? GTFO... You're probably laughing right now reading our responses because you know how much of an idiot you are being.
Last edited by AmareIsGod on Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

If you don't find those Breitbart headlines offensive, we can't really continue the conversation with any common ground. They are deeply offensive and troubling. It is not responsible journalism and feeds into division and hatred in this country.