CIA claims Russia hacked to help Trump win election

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Cap

Re: CIA claims Russia hacked to help Trump win election

Post by Cap »

I'd never heard of Natural News. Just checked it out. Top stories:
  • TREASON: Left-wing media attempting a “soft coup” in America by hyperventilating over self-contrived Russian conspiracy fabrication
  • The next American Civil War begins on January 20… Second Amendment patriots may be called on to defend the Republic against left-wing terrorists
  • When it comes to fake news, the U.S. Government is the biggest culprit
Um, I think it's a bit misplaced on the chart.

CNN below USA Today? Ouch!

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Cap wrote:I'd never heard of Natural News. Just checked it out. Top stories:
  • TREASON: Left-wing media attempting a “soft coup” in America by hyperventilating over self-contrived Russian conspiracy fabrication
  • The next American Civil War begins on January 20… Second Amendment patriots may be called on to defend the Republic against left-wing terrorists
  • When it comes to fake news, the U.S. Government is the biggest culprit
Um, I think it's a bit misplaced on the chart.

CNN below USA Today? Ouch!
I've never heard of Natural News either. As far as CNN, I've never thought of it as Centrist, but credibility is lacking is true. I guess that's what happens when you collude with one side or the other and try to pass a debate off as impartial and real.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

Yea I think CNN, HuffPost, MSNBC, NY Times, Slate and Vox are hyperpartisan Liberal at this point. HuffPost pretty much employs 15 yr old girls from all the tweets and articles I see. The NY Times has lost all credibility as a political news source. I've found Reuters and AP to be the most balanced.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I admit not checking out NPR in awhile, but it was pretty clearly left when I listened to it in the past. I'm surprised to see it as center.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Indy

Post by Indy »

In2ition wrote:I admit not checking out NPR in awhile, but it was pretty clearly left when I listened to it in the past. I'm surprised to see it as center.
I listen to it off and on. I would say that the commentaries can be left-leaning, but the news is reported pretty non-partisan if you ask me. Much different than MSNBC or FOX (and CNN for that matter). They certainly aren't doing anything sensationalized, which is a huge plus in my book.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I think that chart is cute but I disagree with several of its placements. NYT the tiniest bit left of center? It deserves to be farther left than that. I like NYT and think they generally have good quality journalism, but they have a clear liberal lean.